PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Intro

LiquidLead
06-15-2007, 03:23 AM
I have been hanging around here for several years and just started posting. I realized I had not introduced myself.

I started casting and reloading in the early '70s. Loaded and shot 1,000s of rounds and even had some very funny (to me anyway) experiences at the 'range' such as it was.

After a 12 year bad marriage ended, all my guns and reloading equipment was 'liberated' from me. In just the last couple of years I have been able to start over. A very helpful and understanding wife has made it much eaiser.

Good information and suppliers were much harder to come by back then. This forum stands out as one of the very best, with good information and great people. I have participated in several Internet groups over the years and left them because of all the crap and lack of good moderation. Things are much different here.

To all you newer members, this bunch has an amazing amount of experience, skill and willingness to help. A great crossection of expertise. I have learned more from you guys than from all the books I have read and the hours of trial and error from the past, combined.

I want to extend a big Thank You to the owner, moderators and members of this board, for all the time and effort they have given. :drinks:

Mike, from near Lead Hill, Arkansas.

Jim
06-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Welcome aboard, Mike! Sure glad to have you in the group, Bud.

Bret4207
06-15-2007, 07:25 AM
Welcome to the family!

dromia
06-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Here's to you Mike!

USARO4
06-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Welcome, so you live near Lead Hill Arkansas? I've never been there but the name but the name is great.

Cherokee
06-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Glad to have you with us Mike.