PDA

View Full Version : How to print postage without monthly fees?

FergusonTO35
10-30-2012, 09:47 AM
Hey guys. I need a way to print postage at home without monthly fees. I am not interested in a free trial account, I would just like to print postage and pay a small fee on top of it at the time of sale. Any suggestions? The USPS website only lets you print Priority Mail and Express mail, all the other websites I've seen have monthly fees.

darkroommike
10-30-2012, 11:21 AM
I Googled your question and came up with this link

http://rcbullock.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-to-print-first-class-postage-for.html

which explains how to do it through PayPal, since you're only doing shipping not payment there is no "firearms" catch.

fecmech
10-30-2012, 11:34 AM
You can just set up an account with the post office and pay with your credit card. That's what I do. You can either leave your credit card on file with them or enter it each time , which is what I do. Look into Regional Flat rate boxes, you can many times send bigger items short distances for close to the small Flat Rate cost. Also there is no charge for tracking doing it this way.

Whoops--Just reread your post. I guess your talking letters etc, no experience there.

FergusonTO35
10-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Mike, that worked perfectly and is exactly what I needed. I guess Paypal is good for something after all. Thanks!