PDA

View Full Version : Dog house revisted

Gussy
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I posted some photos of the new digs on www.castingstuff.com at the very bottom of the opening page under "the dog house". I was loading last night and had the camera with me.

This is my dream loading set up I've been planning for years. Actually much better in a lot of ways, but I'll just have to make due!! It became available and I moved in before "She who must be obeyed" could object!!!!!!!!! Got away with one......I think.
Gus

Boz330
06-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Nice setup and with a view as well! Mine is in the basement and I made it way to small. It seemed pretty big when I was building it, but only had half as many guns and calibers then. You leave those guns all alone in the safe to long and they have puppys, next thing you know the safe is to small and no room for a bigger one.

Bob

Gussy
06-08-2007, 05:26 PM
You leave those guns all alone in the safe to long and they have puppys, next thing you know the safe is to small and no room for a bigger one.

Bob

I do know what you mean. I bought the biggest one I could. Then "She...." decided she had some "stuff" that should also be in it. Damn thing shrunk on the way home I think. Maybe a second one and weld them together?? NO ONE would ever remove them that way!!!
Gus

Boz330
06-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I have a friend that was thinking ahead when he built his latest house. They poured 2 extra walls in the basement and put a safe door on it and had a quarter of the basement as a safe. He uses it as a reloading room as well. If it fills up he can move that stuff out into the rest of the basement. I doubt that will ever happen though.

Bob