PDA

View Full Version : Parsons Scope Service

jcw1970
10-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Anyone have a scope they are waiting on from parsons? They've had my scope since March of 2010. They won't return my calls. Thinking about just driving down there since they're only an hour away. I just want the thing back. Don't care if they've fixed it or not.

STP22
10-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Mr. Parson passed away awhile back. I spoke with him 2 or 3 years ago in regards to a Remington 20X BR scope I had with crosshair issues. He was very pleasant on the phone with me.

His son has taken over as I understand.

A road trip seems in order.

Regards,

Scott

jcw1970
04-09-2013, 01:56 PM
I finally got my scope back. It has a nice new lee target dot in it. They also refunded my money and offered to put a different crosswire on if I didn't like the one they put on. So I got it repaired for free and it only took 3 years.

Boz330
04-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Did they give you a reason for the time period? I shoot with several guys from Cincinnati that had work done in the last couple years and don't remember them saying anything bad about the service. It might be possible that the old man took it in and it got lost in the shuffle when he died. Not trying to defend anybody but just offering a maybe.

Bob