PDA

View Full Version : Last gun show

starmac
10-13-2012, 06:27 PM
This is the last gun show of the year hear in town, not the last one I will go too.
I got in late yesterday and had actually forgot it was this weekend, so I showed up later than I would normally.

One of the neatest things I have ever seen was before I even got in the building. lol
As I was walking up to the door, a LADY probably well into her 70's (I hate guessing womens age) was walking out with a short home defense shotgun.
I thought it was neat that a lady of her age was buying a gun, but hate the thought that a lady of her age thought she might need it.

The show was mostly used stuff, actually probably 10% or less black guns and gear.
There were some good buys and some that thought their stuff was gold.

There was a few presses, lots of dies (none that I was looking for) quite a few selling primers and some powder.

I got out cheap 5 buck admission, a 10 buck box of 300 savage ammo, and one lee loader, that I don't even have a rifle to use it with. lol

10x
10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Brought 200 rounds of factory Dominion 30/40 Krag ammo to sell. Traveled over 5 hours to get here, and now I am taking 340 30/40 Krag ammo home, plus a very nice sporter so I can shoot it up. Oh and got a set of reloading dies for it as well....

starmac
10-13-2012, 11:27 PM
LOL 10x don't give up yet, you've got one more day, maybe you can have a ferry load to take home.

There was some nice guns,with some pretty good prices there. A model 99 came close to following me home. I'm kinda glad I haven't shot the model 14 I picked up recently. If I had of shot it and liked it, I'm pretty sure it's big brother would have followed me home. lol