PDA

View Full Version : Soo. I asked the doc a question

toooldtocare
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
I asked him how he thought i was doing. When do I get to go home? Well good news is. When I can take a breathing treatment with out coughing I can get out. Bad news is. I dont think It will be tomorrow. Thanks for the messages. It kinda sad that I got more kind words from strangers here than I did friends I see every day. Thanks Guys.

runfiverun
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM
keep on with the updates, the runfive family is pullin for ya...

reloader28
10-09-2012, 10:25 PM
What are you in for?
What did I miss?
I love reading about guys from all over the country and the world (even from down under). We all are far away but seem like close friends. We all have a very common interest and it is strong.

PS...if this sounds mooshy its cause I had a few whiskies with my brother after work.:drinks:

Bad Water Bill
10-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Now you know what we mean when we say THE FAMILY and OUR HOME.

You will never know how many family members here see you have a problem and they ask their friends to say an additional prayer.

Get well soon and keep us posted.

Frank46
10-09-2012, 11:21 PM
I had a bad case of puenmonia (can't spell worth a darn) that kept me in the hospital for two weeks. Then another three weeks at home. Thought I was going to go nuts. Take care and here is wishing you a speedy recovery. Frank

WILCO
10-10-2012, 12:05 AM
What are you in for?
What did I miss?
I love reading about guys from all over the country and the world (even from down under). We all are far away but seem like close friends. We all have a very common interest and it is strong.

PS...if this sounds mooshy its cause I had a few whiskies with my brother after work.:drinks:

Ditto for me, been there, done the whisky thing too. :D

captaint
10-10-2012, 07:43 AM
You hang in there, tooold. As long you maintain the good attitude, you'll be OK. Mike
We're pullin for you.

Freightman
10-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Always pray for all the sick and hurting so I will add you to the list, get well and prosper.

Wayne Smith
10-10-2012, 10:23 AM
He was/is hospitalized with pneumonia. Continuing to pray for you.