PDA

View Full Version : A note from Scotty

Jim
10-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Hello guys, this is Scotty. As Jim was telling you, I meet him and Janet when I was 18. I'm 22 now, so I've got to know them quite well over the years and consider them as a second set of parents. I am very thankful for the help and tributes of all of you and really appreciate everything y'all have contributed in all ways. I'm looking forward to getting the brass that was sent cleaned up and fireformed and loaded up in group less than M0A. Thanks again and God bless.

Sincerly,
Scotty Davis

http://floydpics.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/dscn1215-e1349551501402.jpg

Firebricker
10-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Scotty, Your more than welcome reloading and casting is a great hobby and it's always good to see someone else get started in it. FB

Smitty's Retired
10-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Enjoy the new rifle and enjoy your time with Jim. You are about to depart on a hobby and skill that will keep you addicted for years. LOL

Smitty

JeffinNZ
10-07-2012, 05:18 PM
I not sure I can decide if you are a good or bad influence Jim. Think I'll settle on Janet being the good influence and you're evening things out. ;-)

Great to see. I had some wonderful mentors along the way and will always be grateful to them.

Jim
10-07-2012, 05:30 PM
I not sure I can decide if you are a good or bad influence Jim. Think I'll settle on Janet being the good influence and you're evening things out. ;-)Great to see. I had some wonderful mentors along the way and will always be grateful to them.

Gran'daddy always said it don't take long to figger out who yer' friends are! :kidding: :bigsmyl2: [smilie=s: