PDA

View Full Version : doctor is admitting me

toooldtocare
10-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Bronchitis has turned into pneumonia. I'm sure its my fault for doing to much while sick. I think I have all but one transaction paid for. If I claimed anything and have not paid for it please send me a pm. I some how deleted my inbox. I will try to keep my phone with me so I have internet. .

Firebricker
10-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Better get yourself a good reloading manual to read and rest up that pneumonia is serious business. Hope you get feeling better soon. FB

frkelly74
10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Now you can get better. They can't cure a cold but they can cure pneumonia, or so I have heard. We are all pulling for you I'm sure.

blackthorn
10-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery!

Wayne Smith
10-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Been there multiple times, not hospitalized yet. Couple days on an antibiotic and you ought to be feeling much better.

HORNET
10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Might take more than a couple of days on antibiotics. They blew the diagnosis on mine and ended up having to drain my lungs. Pneumonia still kills about 20% of the people that get a full blown case. Prompt correct medical attention helps a lot. There is a vaccine that's supposed to be good for 5 years. Probably a good idea to get it and a tetanus shot regularly.

Dean D.
10-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery! Take care of yourself, we'll be here when you get back!

toooldtocare
10-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Guys I need help !!! I will be in this darn hospital for at least another 4 days. I have read and reread my Lyman books. A friend gave my wife a gift card. I want to send her to Barnes and Nobles. Can anyone recommend a good book on casting and reloading for rifles ? Is there any good books on bedding and or floating a rifle? Anything specific for Mauser? Google turned up 100's of books on both subjects. I am asking what you have read and learned from. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

**oneshot**
10-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Speedy recovery to you!!