PDA

View Full Version : Rare Bonnie & Clyde items up for auction

km101
09-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Handguns used by the outlaws, and personal items will go on auction at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua, NH Details at the website:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/rare-bonnie-clyde-artifacts-head-to-auction-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Frare-bonnie-clyde-artifacts-head-to-auction-slideshow%252Fbonnie-clyde-photo-1348765511.html

Wish I could make that auction!

Jammer Six
09-27-2012, 05:15 PM
The mother of Billy The Kid used to "find" and sell his handguns for twenty years after his death.

runfiverun
09-27-2012, 11:19 PM
the zeroes flying around will cause a concussion just from the miniature sonic booms as they go past.
i went and seen thier car a number of years ago, i doubt a fly in that vehicle survived.
they were pretty serious about getting them, too bad we can't still operate that way with our enemys.

km101
09-28-2012, 03:02 PM
I have a friend who has a picture of Clyde and Frank sitting on the curb in front of the local bank one Saturday several months before they were killed. No one appeared to be aftaid of them or take much notice of them. Bet the banker was really nervous though!

And I agree, if this auction brings out much interest, there will be "personal items" and mementoes coming out of the woodwork!!!