PDA

View Full Version : Bubba mug company

abunaitoo
09-26-2012, 10:20 PM
You've probably seen those big two tone mugs around. They have a stainless center with different colored plastic tops and bottoms.
I've had mine for at least six years. They work great. Keeps my water cold almost all day long. Being 52 ounces, I fill up twice a day.
One day at the range I dropped it.
It still worked, but the cover was damaged.
I contacted them on-line to see if I could get a replacement cover.
I've grown attached to this old mug. Didn't want a new one.
They needed the information off the mug and said I could send a picture of the defect, name and address.
I expained to them that there was no defect. I broke it and wanted to purchase another top for it.
They said they don't stock replacement parts, and a new top probably wouldn't fit because they changed the design.
They said they would send a replacement mug.
I told them I don't expect them to send one under warrenty (it's just not right).
I had another one, in a different color, so I took the top form that one and all it good.
Today I got a package from The Bubba company. I new mug!!!!!
It's purple and not black like my old one. But I didn't expect them to send me one for free.
This company is another example of a honest company that cares about it's customers.
Just thought I'd share with y'all.

DCM
09-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Any links/photos??

Bad Water Bill
09-26-2012, 11:28 PM
They should be listed somewhere on our good guy list.

SciFiJim
09-27-2012, 01:22 AM
I have a Bubba Keg mug sitting next to me on the desk right now. I've worn out the gasket in the lid of a few of them. I wish they would have replacement parts available. I would order a few of the gaskets just to have on hand. Mine has a bottle opener built into the bottom of the handle. Seems kind of pointless unless you are opening a gallon sized bottle. ;)

0verkill
09-27-2012, 02:08 AM
They should be listed somewhere on our good guy list.

I searched but couldn't find it, where's the good guy list?

Bad Water Bill
09-27-2012, 02:39 AM
The only place I can find is

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

But I was hoping someone knew of a better one.

Idaho Sharpshooter
09-27-2012, 03:15 AM
I hauled US Mail for several years, before Agent Orange retired me.

We have Maverik Gas Station/Convenience Stores in the west. Fourteen years ago, when I got a run to Seattle once a week, and one to Rock Springs, I bought their tanker model. Soft plastic, 100 ounces. The graphics are about all worn off the surface, but, then, it has logged about 1.4 million miles with me since I bought it.