PDA

View Full Version : I hate that this is happening .........

HiVelocity
09-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Folks-

Just a "Heads Up". If you haven't noticed, Ranch Dog Outdoors moniker has been taken down from the vendor's header above. I'm guessing that since alot of us know that he's shutting his doors shortly that we've been busy ordering molds that we would like to have of his. Fortunately, I did exactly that.

I'd check out his website quickly before all is gone. [I know that a GB isn't out of the picture with other manufacturers, yet I would like to have originals for my own.]

Just food for thought,

HV

1Shirt
09-23-2012, 08:11 PM
It happens and nothing we can do about it. Glad I got from him what I wanted and needed at the time. Good luck to him!
1Shirt!:coffee:

Bad Water Bill
09-24-2012, 03:35 AM
If we are fortunate enough to reach the age RANCH DOG has achieved all of us would like to do the same thing. CONGRATULATIONS RANCH DOG and thank you for all you have done for us.

Jim
09-24-2012, 06:55 AM
I say hoorah for Ranch Dog for reevaluating his priorities!

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-24-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm guessing that since alot of us know that he's shutting his doors shortly that we've been busy ordering molds that we would like to have of his. Fortunately, I did exactly that.

This subject was hinted at a month ago in the thread nominating him for the Golden Boolit award. When I read that, I ordered 3 molds that same day...that I didn't really need right now.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE PLANS RD !
Jon

stubshaft
09-24-2012, 02:37 PM
When I read that, I ordered 3 molds that same day...that I didn't really need right now.

You NEED the molds Jon. The thing is once you cast boolits then you'll also need the guns to shoot them.

Good Luck Mike!

fcvan
09-24-2012, 02:39 PM
25 years from now (or less) Ranch Dog products will be highly sought after with a cult like following. Not a bad legacy. Others will follow and their success will be measured against the Ranch Dog benchmark. Pretty cool. Frank

45-70.gov
09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
the 165 grain for the 30-30 impressed me the most

i got one last week

Elkins45
09-25-2012, 04:29 PM
I goofed up. I meant to order a spare 30cal 165 but they are all gone now.

Maximumbob54
10-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Oh wow!

I just sent him a message asking why he was dropping something as I was trying to link to it for them to think about buying it!!! I'm actually a little sad to see this thread. Ranch Dog's 165gr mold for my .30-30 was what got me into casting for rifle. Heck. I'm a LOT sad now to hear he's closing up since he was such a good guy about staying in contact with you about questions, orders, and making sure you were happy. That's business customer service that just isn't very common these days. I hope he has many piggies to pop still in his free time.

Bullshop
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Sometimes things happen that make us realise how precious our time is and how little we have.