PDA

View Full Version : Otis Elite gun cleaning kit on sale at MidwayUSA

Love Life
09-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Mods-If this is in the wrong place or not allowed then please let me know.

MidwayUSA has the Otis Elite gun/optic cleaning system on sale for $84. Add in a promo code and that is what you pay out the door.

I have used Otis gun cleaning products for years, deployed and at home, and they are top notch.

I just wanted to pass on the info for a great deal.

shooter93
09-22-2012, 05:52 PM
What's the promo code?

Love Life
09-22-2012, 06:49 PM
What's the promo code?

I just googled Midway Promo codes. They had one for free shipping.

DCM
09-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Try ultimatecoupons.com

shooter93
09-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks...it wouldn't take any promo code from me though.

Love Life
09-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Even with the full shipping it is a pretty good deal. I like the kits because they are very versatile and portable plus this kit comes with the little belt kit and you can put what cleaning stuff you need in there for the rifle you are taking out.

I have never been to keen on their copper solvent though, but that is because I prefer butches bore shine.

Shooter did you already use a promo code this month?

shooter93
09-22-2012, 08:22 PM
No I haven't. I don't buy all that much from midway. I also found it on Amazon for a little less than Midway price would be with full shipping. They are very nice kits. What is nice about it for me is leave it in the truck or take it when travelling and you're never without cleaning stuff in a neat package.

Love Life
09-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Dang I wish I would have looked on Amazon, but I came in just under what Amazon has going on.

They are great kits. I especially like the flexible cleaning rods. Bore snakes on steroids. Plus Otis will replace anything you can manage to break. At least they have for me for the last 6 years or so.

If the alite kit is a bit much the ultimate hunter kit is solid.

Geez I should put in a job application for the sales department of Otis.

Blacksmith
09-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Wait until October 1st to buy?

Otis has a rebate that starts October 1st according to the Brownells web site.
http://www.brownells.com/userdocs/Rebates/MailInRebateQ42012.pdf

It's not listed on the Otis Web site but they also offer 1/2 off certain items for Instructors.

Do some research before you buy.

Love Life
09-23-2012, 03:11 PM
Good post Blacksmith. After rebate and all that it is a good $10.00 cheaper than I got mine. Well worth it.