PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

trying2learn
09-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the help that you have offered me and everyone else here. I now feel like I should be in a room surrounded by you all and stand up and say hi "hi my name is Tim , I am a caster" it's all I think about now. How to make a better pour and better bullet all the good stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

btroj
09-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Of there are any me,hers who live near you I suggest a good casting lesson from them. No better way to learn than from an experienced caster.

Keep trying all you can. Casti, loading, and shooting will teach you much. By the time you have cast a couple hundred pounds and shot them you will have a much greater knowledge base than you can imagine.

Leading isn't a sign of failure, itis a sign that something was wrong. Learn from it.

MtGun44
09-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Welcome, good luck, glad you are finding some assistance. It can be a lot of fun, and
some even claim to save money, but I don't believe it. I can afford to shoot a lot more,
but actually SAVING money?

Right.

Bill

09-16-2012, 10:49 AM
It's good to hear that you're enjoying your new venture.

Don't be afraid to experiement. Just because a member says that a certain process doesn't work for him, doesn't mean that it won't work for you and your gun(s).

Each casting, reloading, and shooting session is a chance to experiement, learn, and to improve upon the process. While the final result may not be what you intended, or even a total failure, you will have succeeded, because you learned what doesn't work.

Keep at it . . .

mdi
09-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Welcome. You've begun one, if not the,most satisfying/rewarding aspects of home made shootin' stuff.

You know you're a confirmed caster when you would rather walk than drive so you can find wheel weights along side of the road...

Wayne Smith
09-16-2012, 01:29 PM
It probably would help if you would post your location. We are spread all over the world, but one of us may be a neighbor you never knew!

captaint
09-17-2012, 08:43 AM
trying - You've got it bad, man. Welcome. There are many enablers here. Most of them (not me) even know what they're talking about. Now, get out there and save some money. Ha !! enjoy Mike

trying2learn
09-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Yea save money. Thanks I needed that laugh today. However since I had the initial up front set up fee no getting to shoot my new stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2