PDA

View Full Version : Multi Quote

Gliden07
09-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Ok I've been here a few months and have tried and searched to no avail. How the heck do you use the Multi-Quote function!![smilie=b:

Thanks!!

Bob Krack
09-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Ok I've been here a few months and have tried and searched to no avail. How the heck do you use the Multi-Quote function!![smilie=b:

Thanks!!

I am not certain what you mean by "multi-quote" but the lower right hand of most posts have a button labeled "Quote" which is what I did here.

Bob

oneokie
09-13-2012, 07:41 AM

Thanks!!

I am not certain what you mean by "multi-quote" but the lower right hand of most posts have a button labeled "Quote" which is what I did here.

Bob

Like this?

If so, click on the icon in the lower right of a post that looks like a "+ in each post that you wish to reply to. When you have selected the last post you wish to quote, click on the 'quote' button in that post.

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Oh that's cool.
I always used cut and paste to do that, then edit.
Jon

doctorggg
09-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Ok you taught me something and I really appreciate it.

Roosters
09-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Like this?

If so, click on the icon in the lower right of a post that looks like a "+ in each post that you wish to reply to. When you have selected the last post you wish to quote, click on the 'quote' button in that post.

Me too. Thanks oneokie !!:D

Gliden07
09-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Thanks!!

Like this?

Oh that's cool.
Jon

Thank you thats what I was looking for!! I also did the cut, paste and edit thing!!

Bill*
09-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Thanks, I've wanted to do that a couple of times, now I can

JeffinNZ
09-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Me too. Thanks.

gbrown
09-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Always learn something new here--never cease to be amazed! Thanks for the question, Gliden07

MBTcustom
09-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Always learn something new here--never cease to be amazed! Thanks for the question, Gliden07

Me too. Thanks.

Oh that's cool! like a hidden "reply" function! Very nice! I have almost worn the letters off of Ctrl C and V!

garym1a2
09-14-2012, 08:22 AM

Thanks!!

Bob

Like this?

Oh that's cool.
Jon

Me too. Thanks oneokie !!:D

Thank you thats what I was looking for!! I also did the cut, paste and edit thing!!

Me too. Thanks.

Oh that's cool! like a hidden "reply" function! Very nice! I have almost worn the letters off of Ctrl C and V!

Wow, I can quote everybody now!.:(

375RUGER
09-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Well I was a cut and paste kinda guy.
But I have learned something new and will have to try it next time I need to send multiple responses.

runfiverun
09-14-2012, 12:17 PM
gawd nolan look what you started.
now every thread is gonna havee two hundred quotes in it.
at least you didn't tell them how to reply in quote and change colors :lol:

Gliden07
09-14-2012, 11:30 PM
gawd nolan look what you started.
now every thread is gonna havee two hundred quotes in it.
at least you didn't tell them how to reply in quote and change colors :lol:

LOL!!!! Information is a Dangerous thing!!! LOL!!!![smilie=l: