PDA

View Full Version : Idpa

Gliden07
09-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Just got back from my clubs monthly IDPA match. I shot decent, the best thing about it after the first 2 clips (16 shots) the rest were my reloads with my cast Boolits (about 104 Reloaded Boolits)! I did have one jam but I was pretty happy on the whole!! After we picked it all up I asked a Board of Trustee member if it would be alright to mine the Berms, he told me as long as there was no one shooting on the ranges it would be fine! There was no one there at the time so I filled a 22oz Ice Tea container with range scrap (was unprepaired won't be next time!), and picked up 50 or so .45ACP cases too!! not bad for 15 bucks for the shoot and about an hour of picking up! Can't wait till next month!! :bigsmyl2:

W.R.Buchanan
09-10-2012, 12:08 AM
I did my local IDPA today too. I picked up all the brass shot today from 12 shooters.

You need one of these. Available from Dillon.

Best $50 I have spent on brass recovery, with the classifying seives sold by them being the second best thing. This cuts down on your time invested by a bunch. It also saves your back.

I had our whole range picked up in 15 minutes(300+rnds of brass.) It took another 10 minutes at home to sort it all into calibers.

Randy