PDA

View Full Version : Sarco

NSP64
08-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi, I ordered some parts from SARCO 2 weeks ago. Money still hasn't come out of my account. Haven't heard a peep about order, so I call them this week. They say it takes 2 weeks to process orders.
Really?
With service like this it's a wonder they have been in business this long.
I am stuck in limbo, waiting to see if they will ship me something or not.
I need more parts but won't be ordering them from there.
There are other places that have what I need.

Kind of like Midway I guess,so big they dont need our business?
I have switched to MidSouth.

wallenba
08-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Had experience with them. They have been extremely slow with my orders. They will come though. E-Sarco, the internet site is slower than the phone order outlet.
If you set up and account, you can log in and check the status.
Try buymilsurp.com

5shotbfr
08-29-2012, 09:49 PM
i have bought a few things from sarco .. other then being a bit slow they are reliable you will get what you ordered

08-29-2012, 11:25 PM
A few months ago, I bought some 1903-A3 parts and they were promptly shipped. Could be that an unexpected influx of orders (free shipping, for the last few months) have exceeded their usual turnaround time -- a much dreaded business Catch-22.

ilcop22
08-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Ditto. A bit slow, but you definitely get good products.

waksupi
08-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Yep, they can be slow, but I can be patient. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years, and have never had a problem. It is nice they don't take the money, until they ship. Some places, like Lee, you send your money and wait a year and a half. Did you ever do a group buy to Lee? It is an education. If you are not patient, I will advise you right now, do not get involved in ANY group buys on this board. Most of us are old farts, and know good things come, to those who wait.

NSP64
09-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Finally received my order.
3 weeks after I ordered.
Placed an order from Numrich arms wednesday 9/5 night online, Shipped today9/7
and they had everything I needed:drinks: