PDA

View Full Version : So how come when I search Wikipedia...

nicholst55
05-12-2007, 01:29 PM
for 'cast boolits' or 'boolits,' there is nothing found? I'm not well enough versed in the fine points between boolits and bullets to write the article myself. :coffeecom

45nut
05-12-2007, 01:51 PM
I wrote one a year ago and the self-appointed censors deleted it post-haste. I asked why and got chided for being a fool. It only takes one of their dictators to delete an article no matter how many facts you have.
For the shortest definition see my signature. :coffee:

Harry O
05-12-2007, 06:02 PM
I wrote one a year ago and the self-appointed censors deleted it post-haste. I asked why and got chided for being a fool. It only takes one of their dictators to delete an article no matter how many facts you have.
For the shortest definition see my signature. :coffee:

I got one in there on the "41 Long Colt" and also one on the "9.5x57 Mannlicher-Schoenauer".

gregg
05-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I got one in there on the "41 Long Colt" and also one on the "9.5x57 Mannlicher-Schoenauer".
As always good work Harry. Had to go look them up myself. ;-)
Hope all well my friend.
gregg

nicholst55
05-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Interesting. There are a number of other firearms/ammo related articles on there. I guess this one just caught someone's eye.

imashooter2
05-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Interesting. There are a number of other firearms/ammo related articles on there. I guess this one just caught someone's eye.

I believe if he wrote the article on cast bullets it would have been just fine. The term "boolit" is not in widespread use.

Harry O
05-13-2007, 04:55 PM
As always good work Harry. Had to go look them up myself. ;-)
Hope all well my friend.
gregg

Everything is great by me. However, most everyone I know is getting seriously sick or dying. It is really eye opening when people younger than yourself die.

I only post what I have personal experience with. Everyone has their own theories (including me) -- but they don't mean anything without rigorous testing to prove or disprove them.