PDA

View Full Version : What happening to our country?

oldgeezershooter
08-12-2012, 07:54 PM
http://www.infowars.com/us-army-tactical-manuals-describe-how-to-control-domestic-insurrection/

canyon-ghost
08-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Enabled by an executive order from 1982,

Drug war era thoughts. That's all I can seem to imagine here.

Moondawg
08-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Preparation just in case a large part of the population is very unhappy with the way the Nov. election turns out. Homeland Security has already warned the nations police forces about extremely large number of potential homegrown terrorists, veterns, gun owners, tea party etc.

largom
08-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Wonder how this would play if states seceded from the Union.

Larry

Boyscout
08-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Last group I remember destroying neighborhoods and business was the Occupiers earlier this year. If we check out their credentials we would find the most likely source for civil unrest will come from allies of the Left. I was appalled by the actions of the Korean shop owners during the South-Central riots as they tried to fend off the rioters. They couldn't hit anything.

45nut
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
everyone ought to be unhappy no matter who takes the oath.

gray wolf
08-12-2012, 09:30 PM
everyone ought to be unhappy no matter who takes the oath.
I'm unhappy just thinking about it.

winchester85
08-12-2012, 09:32 PM
when the government is that afraid of the citizenry, the citizenry should be VERY alarmed.

quilbilly
08-12-2012, 11:51 PM
These kind of plans have been in place since long before 1982. They are also a response to natural (mega earthquake like a subduction quake along the Pacific Coast) and man made disasters such as an NBC attack or a shutdown of the electrical grid for a long period.

popper
08-12-2012, 11:57 PM
USC Chapter 15 - INSURRECTION; USC § 332 - Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority; Posse Comitatus Act; POTUS can do whatever he wants! Any resistance by the military, to the order is considered treason. POTUS, HS and DD appear to want to remove any Congressional resistance. We've seen the bypass for Egypt, Syria and other African countries (and who knows elsewhere) but not in the US yet.

popper
08-14-2012, 10:51 AM
http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/ Newest of MANY US gov large purchases of 40SW. Previous was FBI and IRS, 10M & 5M if I remember correctly. Amounted to several K rounds per employee. Private range nearby is closed Wed. for Gov. use. Makes one wonder what the Gov. glock purchases are?