PDA

View Full Version : Paint ball gun?

Gussy
05-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Has anyone "marked" problem deer, the ones doing the damage, with a paintball gun? My son left his when he went to college and I was thinking I could see if the same deer were always in my yard eating what they shouldn't. They were making a good living before I moved here and I think they should refrain from eating my trees. Usually mules but this morning it's whitys. I told the 'ol dog he better shape up or I'd tie him to the tree they like.
Gus

MT Gianni
05-09-2007, 07:31 PM
A blunt point arrow discourages them.....don't ask me how I know. Gianni

kenjuudo
05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
The paint doesn't stay on long, and the CO will have some stern words if he catches wind of it...let's just say a couple of neighbors had a bet on who could get up on the most deer in a week.

jim

waksupi
05-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Sounds like a plan, Gussy. There was a grizzly bear paintballing team formed here a few years ago. Haven't heard back from them, so don't know how they are making out on that one. As a matter of fact, I don't think ANYONE has heard from them. Hmmmmmm. I wonder.....?

MT Gianni
05-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Sounds like a plan, Gussy. There was a grizzly bear paintballing team formed here a few years ago. Haven't heard back from them, so don't know how they are making out on that one. As a matter of fact, I don't think ANYONE has heard from them. Hmmmmmm. I wonder.....?

Didn't I see their faces on Duckboy cards? You wouldn't know how to get that autographed would you Ric? Gianni