PDA

View Full Version : Company taking a beating

NSP64
07-23-2012, 06:18 PM
I live in Southern ILL.
There is a company in Chesterfield, Mo. That is taking a beating because that idiot in Aurora Co. Ordered some stuff from them.
The company is tacticalgear.com
I called and left them a supportive voice mail.
I will order some stuff from them also.

Not affiliated, just trying to be supportive.

Hardcast416taylor
07-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Lots of questions are starting to be asked about where did this idiot find the nearly $15K they are saying he has spent on arms and equipment in the last 6 months. Considering the fact he is still a student studying for his doctorate degree in neurology and was recieving only $1750 a month assistence, where was this other money coming from? Yes, I realise he may have been using the plastic, but even that has limits.Robert

shooter93
07-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Getting 20k worth of credit isn't hard at all and he wasn't worried a bit about paying it back.

MtGun44
07-24-2012, 08:24 PM
They should lay off the company, assuming they are selling legal products.

My guess is that this guy will wind up being one of the 0.5% or so of young, bright males
that sometime in their late teens or early 20s develops severe schizophenia (which is NOT
related to "split personality", regardless of what the idiots on TV say). Similar to the nut
that shot the Congresswoman in Arizona.

Something just goes wrong in their brain and they start hearing voices, having delusions
of many types and just becoming more and more bizarre and frequently paranoid, and
occasionally violently delusional.

I am NOT trying to excuse this guy and think the death penalty is just fine, even if he
suffers from this mental disorder. He is broken, not fixable and proven to be violent.

Bill

snuffy
07-24-2012, 09:54 PM
http://tacticalgear.com/

The best thing we can do is buy something from them. That'll teach those libtards for pointing fingers of blame at a legitimate company.

What is so evil about tactical gear? It's like blaming the weapon for killing.

Everybody is trying to find a reason for this tragedy. To make themselves feel better somehow. Some idiot wants to ban roll-playing-games, because he played them a lot. I bet he's looking for the "start game over button".