PDA

View Full Version : Flagstadd AZ Shooting

thehouseproduct
07-23-2012, 01:32 PM
In an effort not to steal the other thread, where are the northern AZ people shooting? My dad lives West of Flagstaff about 20 miles and said that they just closed the forest to recreational shooting. Just after he bought his first rifle, a Henry 357. :evil:

Where are people shooting? Is it only hunting? Anyone want to take a Kommiefornian PD or Coyote hunting later this fall? :bigsmyl2:

GRUMPA
07-23-2012, 01:51 PM
I think either AZShooter or Lizard could answer that for you, it sounds like your dad lives in or close to Williams and its been ages since I've been in that neck of the woods.

As far as coyotes, well when they start to get thick I call them in and thin them out. Although it is hit and miss, I'm not always lucky calling them in and only thin out my area, but I'm 2 1/2hrs east of flag anyways.

ShooterAZ
07-23-2012, 06:18 PM
http://northernarizonashootingrange.com/

This is where we shoot. The forest is open now as well. This is a BRAND NEW range, and the annual membership is $15.00. They are still doing a lot of work on the range, but they have 50 and 100 yard lanes open to the public on weekends only. I hope this helps...

Shooter