PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

wire nut
05-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Even tho I don't post much here I'm lurking about everyday. I want to thank everyone just for the threads you create and to the ones that answer them.I have learned a bunch from this web site. The area I live in has very few reloaders and even fewer boolit casters. Without this site I would be lost on some problems I have had that you answer each and everyday. Thanks Jim

milkman-06
05-04-2007, 10:01 PM
I would like to echo wire nut's thoughts and feelings about the inhabitants of this
particular nut house. Thank you very much, folks.
milkman-06
Russ Neely

Jim
05-05-2007, 06:07 AM
Yeah, I'm like wirenut in that, over the years, I lurked for a long time before I signed up. During that time, I picked up tons of info by just reading the posts. Especially on the cast boolits board. I'm tellin' ya', there's some real whiz-bangs(compliment) on this forum.
Sure seems strange though, there's no quibbling, flaming, back biting or fighting going on here. I've watched numerous other forums and I'm amazed at the amount of that kinda' stuff.
Wha'ya' s'pose it is about this forum that attracts the higher caliber(no pun intended) people?

USARO4
05-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Ditto all the above comments