PDA

View Full Version : Lee Load All II

USARO4
05-04-2007, 10:42 AM
I know boolits are our favorite subject here but I really respect the knowledge and opinions of the members here. Being fellow gun nuts (enthusiasts) surely some of you shoot scatterguns occasionaly, maybe some of you even reload shotshells. What's your opinion on the cheap, around $40, Lee Load All.

45 2.1
05-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I have several relatives and neighbors that have them. They all say that they turn out very good reloads that function in breakopens, bolts, pumps and semiautos. They also say that a couple of boxes is easy to do, a case is something for a bigger set-up. I use Mec myself and these are easy to find used for about $40. They are a step up from the LEE unit.

AZ-Stew
05-04-2007, 02:01 PM
How about a Group Buy mould for #8 shot?

Seriously, I have a Load All, and a mchine Lee put out many years ago, the Lee Load Fast, a progressive for 12ga only. It works well with W-W AAs, but little else, and is a real B!tc# if you quit paying attention for a second or so and forget something. Lee forgot to add a "back up" or "remove a shell at one position" feature, so you'd better be on your toes when using it.

The Load All, on the other hand, is pretty user-friendly. Buy the primer feed, too.

Regards,

Stew