PDA

View Full Version : New guy sayin hey

Joe S.
07-20-2012, 12:08 PM
New here. Name's Joe from central MS. I dont cast right now but i love shooting them.

Cranedriver told me about yall so thought id drop in and say hi.

gbrown
07-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's like family. Lots of good people willing to help and a knowledge base that is unbelievable. Need any help, just ask--somebody's going to try to answer the question. When you have time, read the sticky's at the beginning of each area. Most of the time they have the answer to most common questions. Again, welcome Joe.

gwpercle
07-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Joe,

Big welcome from Louisiana, jump on in and join the party . We will have that
" not casting right now " problem solved for you in short order . I find making boolits more fun than shooting em, well almost.
gary

Olevern
07-20-2012, 03:26 PM
greetings and pull up a chair and sit awhile.

If you hang around here for long, you will find yourself accumulating all kinds of casting equipment.

BTW, if you wander over to the group buys, hang onto your wallet, the temptations are great over there and you will find all sorts of moulds you can't live without.

Couldn't be among a better group, we can help ya spend any disposable cash :smile:

You won't save money, but you will spend countless hours testing and perfecting loads and there is no better way to spend time stolen from lawn maint., honey dos, etc.

enjoy

vern

Bad Water Bill
07-20-2012, 03:30 PM
WELCOME to our happy home Joe.[smilie=s::CastBoolitsisbest:

hiram1
07-20-2012, 04:53 PM
glad to have ya have fun

jmsj
07-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Joe,
Welcome to the best site on the internet.
My wife is from MS. and many of my friends are from there too.
I have to warn you this boolit casting is mighty addictive stuff. Here is a link to a good place to start http://www.lasc.us/Fryxell_Book_Contents.htm
If you have a question look at the "stickies". If you don't find the answer there, ask and someone will be glad to steer you in the right direction.
Welcome and good luck, jmsj

dagger dog
07-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey Joe!

"Where you goin' with that gun in your hand ?"

To shoot some boolits I bet :guntootsmiley:

Welcome from daqger dog

gray wolf
07-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Welcome friend, it's a great place.
Enjoy the folks and all there help.

Sam

**oneshot**
07-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the crew!

Sit down and grab a coffee.

Blacksmith
07-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Joe S.
Welcome. Tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you. If the cat's got your tongue here are a coupl of things to get you started.
What do you shoot?
Do you reload?
Know any good wild game dishes?
You don't really believe Cranedriver do you?:kidding:

firefly1957
07-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello from Michigan Joe lots of interests here Enjoy and remember when your posts open it do not let the pit raise your blood pressure and no food or coffee in the humor section as we will try to foul your monitor and keyboard!

DCM
07-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome to the forum.

And a big plus one on what firefly said!

Hello from Michigan Joe lots of interests here Enjoy and remember when your posts open it do not let the pit raise your blood pressure and no food or coffee in the humor section as we will try to foul your monitor and keyboard!

Bad Water Bill
07-21-2012, 12:55 PM

You have been warned. Shrink wrap them or you will be sorry,:bigsmyl2: