PDA

View Full Version : Why get A CHL Permit?

jdhenry
05-03-2007, 07:59 PM
So I went and got my CHL 6 months ago And go figure it turns out we dont need them.............When the bad guys are as dumb as the ones in Longview, Washington.

I was on my way home last nite, when I saw a cop with his lights behind me, So I pulled to the curb for him. He drove by and around a meridian.I pulled out and started driving again. Then he gunned it and out of behind a telephone pole came a guy they were chasing Right in front of me going 30mph, Next thing I know he jumps about 4ft in the air and head first in to my windshield, did a couple of flips and splatttttttt on the pavement. Then got up and ran. Only to meet the PD'S dog nose to nose. The radio said he is now in the hospital with a couple of warrents waiting for him to get better.

The best part is he didn't see me coming when he started to run out because he was soo busy looking behind him giving the cops the finger........

So now I have to sell all of my LEAD just to pay for a new windshield.........

HMMMMMMMMMM????????? never mind guess, I'll sell the wife :) HE,HE A wife is easier to find lol......

waksupi
05-03-2007, 08:44 PM
How big is the meplate on the vehicle? I'm not very good at math, but I make it out as 176 fps. If you increase your velocity, I believe your terminal results will improve. I imagine the projectile was self lubricating?

Bret4207
05-04-2007, 08:52 AM
It may not be much but as a cop I'd like to extend my thanks to you for being in the right place at the right time! (P.S- Try 50-60 mph next time! And make sure you wear safety glasses.)

Bigjohn
05-04-2007, 07:36 PM
How big is the meplate on the vehicle? I'm not very good at math, but I make it out as 176 fps. If you increase your velocity, I believe your terminal results will improve. I imagine the projectile was self lubricating?

It was also self-propelled with onboard guidance system.[smilie=1:

It will be fun explaining that one to your insurance agent.:o [smilie=1:

I know, when you are driving and something suddenly appears in front of you, the instinct is to brake.
Here in Australia with Roo's (kangaroos) they suggest you plant the accelerator to the firewall and get the front of the vehicle up so they go underneath. supposedly less damage. [smilie=1:

John