PDA

View Full Version : Just Thanks and Bragging on This Forum!

danielk
07-13-2012, 04:57 PM
I would just like to say thank you and brag on this forum. I have been surfing the other gun forums recently and was disturbed by how rude and just mean some of them are towards new people asking simple begginer questions.

That being said Thank You all for making this a true forum that truly helps beginners find their way.

This place is GREAT!!

hiram1
07-13-2012, 05:29 PM
it is a good place.and the mods do a grand job [no big heads ]just real good guys and we will all help a guys out to get him or her the info you need to do the things we do safe.just dont buy them used post holes,i have never got the ones i got out of the box.i know there in there i just cant get hold of them.be safe take care

paul h
07-13-2012, 05:31 PM
This is a great place and very, very helpful.

Just realize it is going to cost you!

GT27
07-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Every now and then you will see a testosterone, or a hemroid, flare up,sometimes some beer muscles being flexed,sometimes happens here every now and then,but for the most part it a great forum with a lot of knowledgeable,and helpful folks!:takinWiz:[smilie=l:

Jamesconn
07-13-2012, 07:35 PM
I have to agree I've been in alot of forums and people get quite nasty.

I joined a soapmaking forum because it's my long term goal to be self sufficient. They were extremely rude and bit my head off, and that was nearly an all women forum.

WILCO
07-13-2012, 07:52 PM
I learn something new everytime I pull up a chair.

largom
07-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Dropped all of the other forums! This is the only one I belong to.

Larry

smokeywolf
07-13-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm registered with a couple of other forums, but this is the one I look to for the broadest and most in-depth knowledge of shooting and reloading. Reading the commentary, experiences, and advice given in these pages will really humble you. If your like me, and feel the day has been a waste if you haven't learned something new, just spend a few minutes each day with the folks on this forum.

smokeywolf

MtGun44
07-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Good folks here, and many are very knowledgeable. I have learned a whole
lot from folks here.

Bill

pmeisel
07-14-2012, 07:40 PM
This is a pleasant and respectful place, and I am blessed to share it with y'all.

gray wolf
07-14-2012, 08:48 PM
If you can't learn it here --- you don't need to know it.
Yes there are some little back and forth flare ups now and then, but don't let that fool you. This place is as tite as a skeeters butt,
and you wont find a more giving group on the whole Net.

Sam .. in Maine ..