PDA

View Full Version : Getting all of the "stuff" ordered

sammis
07-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Ok, i know everyone warned me but i talked to Jim again today. :grin:

So i now have ~200lbs of lead.

i just spent way too much money at MidwayUSA (July 4th coupons providing free shipping) plus a credit i had there.

i just ordered the gator gas checks from Blammer. putting check in the mail Monday.

and I'm on my way to White Label lubes to order the Alox stuff.

i'm probably not going to be able to put my credit card back in my wallet cause it is sure smokin' now!

So in about 10 days, i'll be ready to start work on my 44mag cast boolits with gas checks.

8-)

Dan

Cherokee
07-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Way to go, you will enjoy it. Remember us for any questions.

Jim
07-07-2012, 08:41 PM
ok, i know everyone warned me but i talked to jim again today. :grin:

So i now have ~200lbs of lead.

Dan

Git th' net, th' net!! I gotta big one!!!

:bigsmyl2:

41 mag fan
07-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Git th' net, th' net!! I gotta big one!!!

:bigsmyl2:

Aint it nice to spend someone elses money on the things you wanna use and/or borrow!!! :bigsmyl2:

ku4hx
07-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Go ahead and cool it down and put it back in your wallet ... for all the good that'll do you.

Before long, you'll have all the pertinent card data memorized (if you don't already) and you won't even need to take it out to place an order.

As to "getting it all ordered", that'll never happen. There's always one more of these you need, 100 or 1,000 of those, this new and improved doodad and so forth.

MikeS
07-08-2012, 02:07 PM
I was told that hobbies are supposed to be things you could enjoy doing, so you'll keep your mind off of spending money. I've yet to find THAT hobby!