PDA

View Full Version : Range trip Floyd and Austin addtl. pics.

Olevern
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
sorry, all pics deleted for safety reasons

geargnasher
07-03-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm jealous, wish I'd had someone who knew and cared enough to spend quality shooting time with me and teach me proper form like that when I was their age! Good on all of you!

Gear

Olevern
07-03-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm jealous, wish I'd had someone who knew and cared enough to spend quality shooting time with me and teach me proper form like that when I was their age! Good on all of you!

Gear

Thanks, Gear,
Can't impact the lives of all of them, but I can darn sure try to make life different for some. If God brings them across my path, I'll try to do what I can.

Austin has been to the range with us many times, in fact last year I gifted him a rem. 870 pump in 20 ga. to hunt with and he killed at least ten squirrels hunting with me and then, later by himself on his dad's property, also killed a deer last year with a perfect shot (.222 rem) to the neck.

He is a great kid and I hope some of the time I spent with him over the last four years had some positive impact and helped shape him into the man of integrity he is becoming.

Got after him a bit today 'cause I haven't seen him in church for awhile and he promised he would make more effort to get out.

I am as proud of him as if he were my own.

EMC45
07-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Well done. I like that .45 Witness.......Would like to find one...Maybe the 10MM one, that would be a dandy.

lbaize3
07-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Hey Gear, its never too late. I'll spend some quality time with you and show ya how to shoot!
Leonard