PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen/talked with cbrick recently?

L1A1Rocker
07-01-2012, 10:50 PM
A GB he was/is honchoing was recently bumped with an add-on request. After he hadn't updated it I checked his profile page. The last time he was on the board was May 30th.

Anybody know if he's OK, or if he's just offline?

Thanks.

crabo
07-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Wasn't he planning to move to Arkansas?

SciFiJim
07-02-2012, 02:28 AM
He did move. Last I heard, he was living in a motel waiting for his house to close escrow.

dragonrider
07-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Lets hope it happens soon and his life gets back to normal.

winelover
07-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Me and the misses, stopped over his place just before we left Arkansas, for our return trip to Michigan, on June 13th. He's been busy cleaning up his over grown acre lot and doing home repairs. I too notice that he's been off line. I have his home phone number (he got rid of his cell) so I'll try to remember to give him a call later.

Winelover

L1A1Rocker
07-02-2012, 10:15 AM
He did move. Last I heard, he was living in a motel waiting for his house to close escrow.

That could explain it. All is computer stuff may be packed up.

Me and the misses, stopped over his place just before we left Arkansas, for our return trip to Michigan, on June 13th. He's been busy cleaning up his over grown acre lot and doing home repairs. I too notice that he's been off line. I have his home phone number (he got rid of his cell) so I'll try to remember to give him a call later.

Winelover

Thanks, I'm sure all is alright but it'd be nice to be sure.

winelover
07-02-2012, 11:38 AM
JUST called his residence and got the machine. Asked him to check in at Cast Boolets.

Winelover

xacex
07-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Good news! Thank Winelover. I know what it is like to be rushing to get everything moved and cleaned during escrow. I am just glad to hear that no health problems are involved, and everything is O.K. even if we don't here from cbrick for a little while longer.
xacex

geargnasher
07-02-2012, 01:36 PM

Winelover

You just got your house built and now you're moving? Can I house-sit while you're gone? :kidding:

Gear

Recluse
07-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Rick had told me he was moving back to America this summer (his words), I just couldn't remember when.

I'm gonna have to crank up and fly to Arkansas now that there's a whole bunch of Cast Boolits folks recently moved there.

:coffee:

cbrick
07-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Here he is. I've been running around like a fart in a tornado, moved into the house almost 4 months ago and been really busy. I haven't set up any reloading or casting stuff yet. Geez, working harder now than I did before I retired. No health problems, just been pretty tuckered out at night and haven't spent any time online.

Is nice though that folks were thinking of me.

Rick

oneokie
07-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Here he is. I've been running around like a fart in a tornado, moved into the house almost 4 months ago and been really busy.

Rick

Thinking about going back to work so you can get some rest? :bigsmyl2:

Good to see you are still with us.

L1A1Rocker
07-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Here he is. I've been running around like a fart in a tornado, moved into the house almost 4 months ago and been really busy. I haven't set up any reloading or casting stuff yet. Geez, working harder now than I did before I retired. No health problems, just been pretty tuckered out at night and haven't spent any time online.

Rick

Glad all is well.

winelover
07-03-2012, 07:23 AM
You just got your house built and now you're moving? Can I house-sit while you're gone? :kidding:

Gear

Went back to Michigan, after spending 3 1/2 months watching the build, to prepare for the move and keep doctor appointments. The house is about a month out from being finished, so technically the builder is still the house-sitter.

Winelover

mold maker
07-03-2012, 07:39 AM
I've been in the process of moving, (one block) to my Moms home. It joins property lines with both my Kids/ 4 Grand Kids, and is really convenient. Only problem is the house was FULL of my parents stuff, and the Kids wont let me throw out or get rid of it.
It's been 7 months, and I still have 2 homes furnished, and full of personal items. So far I've moved clothes (as needed), and some of my casting and reloading stuff. At 70, I doubt I'll ever get it done. Its sure a lot of work, taking care of both places, and having a retirement kind of life. These 100+ temps and 80% wet conditions don't help.

Wayne Smith
07-03-2012, 08:02 AM
I've been in the process of moving, (one block) to my Moms home. It joins property lines with both my Kids/ 4 Grand Kids, and is really convenient. Only problem is the house was FULL of my parents stuff, and the Kids wont let me throw out or get rid of it.
It's been 7 months, and I still have 2 homes furnished, and full of personal items. So far I've moved clothes (as needed), and some of my casting and reloading stuff. At 70, I doubt I'll ever get it done. Its sure a lot of work, taking care of both places, and having a retirement kind of life. These 100+ temps and 80% wet conditions don't help.

My standard response to the kids (both above 25) is - You want it, you store it! Unless I'm using it it will be removed.