PDA

View Full Version : I got my second Boolit

MBTcustom
06-30-2012, 12:04 PM
I am of course referring to the one under my avatar that represents how many posts I have made here.
I like to take a moment and offer a sincere thank you to Ken and the moderators on castboolits for making sure this place stays as pure and wholesome as it is. I never considered myself much of a computer guy, but here I am soaking up knowledge like a sponge, and trying to help my fellow man. We have a good thing going on here and I love it.
Thanks to everybody in charge, and thanks to all my fellow posters for keeping you minds open, your thoughts sharp, and your noses clean! That's what makes this such a wonderful place. I have the utmost respect for every one of you fellers and I am proud to be part of the castboolits family with you!
If I could do it, I would buy every last member here a brew and give you a hearty handshake, but alas, neither my hand, nor my pocketbook would survive.
:drinks::2_high5:

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-30-2012, 01:08 PM
second boolit in a year and a half .... that just means you talk a lot :kidding:

Oh !!! I got a couple of them too :holysheep
Jon

MBTcustom
06-30-2012, 02:10 PM
That's cold John.
The proverbial needle in my bubble.

btroj
06-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Took me oer 4 years to get my first. They came pretty quick after that.

I am waiting for that first gold one!

Hamish
06-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Is this the line for Dunkin Doughnuts?

(padding my post count to catch up)

SciFiJim
07-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Go to your user profile and then click on statistics.
That will show your posts per day. I am at 2.20.

That takes into account the days when I don't get a chance to post.
I don't think I have missed a day in checking the forum unless I am traveling and don't have an internet connection.