PDA

View Full Version : Fair prices for Star sizers and dies?

Blanket
06-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Time for me to downsize and I have a couple of spare Star sizers and dies, what are they worth nowadays??? Thanks Russ

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-24-2012, 05:14 PM
It varies, but my guess is around $200 or so, depends on what you include with it.
It may be a wise thing is to sell it auction style in the swappin' and sellin' section.
Jon

Johnny_Cyclone
06-24-2012, 05:22 PM
From what I've seen, sizers seem to go at 200+ish more ish for better condition..and dies at 30+/- ish depending on diameter popularity.

If you have bullet feeders, lube heaters, and pressure systems then I don't know.

I concur with JonB_in_Glencoe by going auction style in the swappin' and sellin' section.

However, if that's too much trouble and you just want the sizers gone and the money fast, like in less than 5 minutes fast, then post them for sale in the swappin' and sellin' section around the 200ish range.. that's the price range where the post it, and it's sold records are set on Star lube sizers.. lol

TheBigBang
06-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Are you SURE you want to sell them? If you do, you won't have the "spares" if you need them. I realize that sometimes space is limited & keeping spares is difficult. I'd like to help you out, you can send your extra sizers & dies to me. I will store & "care" for them for you, then, when you have need of one, I can send it back to you. This way, you will have spares available without taking up too much of your space. There is no charge for this service.

Blanket
06-24-2012, 06:27 PM
thanks for the offer to store them, but after 50 years of buying it is time to sell off a bunch. Will be out of town for a while and need to make up my mind what to do with the stuff. I used to buy the stars everytime I would find them reasonable and set them up for different calibers, just don't need many anymore...Russ

TheBigBang
06-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Well, this site DOES have a "swappin' & sellin'" section...

gray wolf
06-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Would you take small time payment ?

Jailer
06-24-2012, 08:01 PM
If your considering selling one for $200 you don't even need to list it just PM me. ;)

GL49
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Ummmm..... time to go hang around the "swappin & sellin" section

gandydancer
06-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Time for me to downsize and I have a couple of spare Star sizers and dies, what are they worth nowadays??? Thanks Russ
put them out to the highest bidder. with shipping. everyone will have a chance at them. GD

pictures man pictures.