PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet a fellow Cast Boolit member

bruce drake
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Well, I got to meet Richhodg66 today as he's part of the same command that I just transferred into here at Fort Leavenworth. I got to spend a great day with a like-minded shooter and learned a few things as well about the area from a "local."

My firearms are still enroute from NY but once they arrive I look forward to unpacking my gear and shooting again, but now I know that there are several other boolit forum members in the region as well to share the knowledge and shooting times with.

Bruce

geargnasher
06-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Dang, Bruce, you get around don't you? Glad you're back stateside for a while, I'm sure you are too.

Gear

WILCO
06-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Welcome home Bruce!

bruce drake
06-13-2012, 08:30 AM
I've been home from AFghanistan for a while (Sept) but I did move onto a new assignment here in Kansas. Living in a hotel for another week or so but then I'll be settling into a new house and a lot of honey-do items to get the house the way the wife wants it so my shooting times will be limited this summer.

Bruce

richhodg66
06-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Kansas beats New York hands down. Welcome to the heartland, it's great to meet you, too bad there won't be more overlap in our times here.

bruce drake
06-14-2012, 06:35 PM
You'll be just a hop skip and a jump away Rich!