PDA

View Full Version : We need a miracle

beanflip
06-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Its been kind of hard being unemployed and to top it off we just find out from my wifes doctor says that she has cancer just about every were. just dont know what to do and I know I would like to give her the most tender care That I can. So be it I am going to sell of alot of my gun stuff and other items that we have collected over the 34 years to pay for what medical stuff that she needs and so she can have her little wishes and wants. Please GOD help me alittle to have her for some more time/life with me.

Man we both need a miracle.

Sorry for the rant. just down in the dumps.

Superfly
06-09-2012, 10:41 PM
My dad beat cancer Your wife can do.

The best you can do is be there for her and be strong for her.

Jaime

Frank46
06-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Prayers do work. And I pray to God to give you both the strength for the coming days. Frank

plmitch
06-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts going out to you and your wife.

smoked turkey
06-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Your situation does not sound good, but sometimes God works when we have no other place to turn. As you said in your opening, you need a miracle. You are now in a place to receive one. I will pray that God will undertake for you just as he has done for so many. He is no respecter of persons. So you can pray with confidence.

crabo
06-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Praying for you and your wife.

WILCO
06-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Praying for you and your wife.

Ditto for me.

Bret4207
06-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Thoughts and prayers headed your way. Attitude is a very large part of beating things like this.

Geraldo
06-10-2012, 07:46 AM
You and your wife are in my prayers.

Olevern
06-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Lord, please help this couple to face the unthinkable with confidence in you, to recognize that they are walking this lonesome valley with a Friend; One who will never leave nor forsake those who carry Your name. May Your Holy Spirit give them peace in the midst of this storm and may they take comfort in each other and in You. And, Lord, please send some of your saints to encourage them and minister to them. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

Prag
06-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Prayers are out for Both of you.

May God hold you in His arms.

In Him, all things are possible.

jmsj
06-10-2012, 08:46 AM
beanflip,
I pray that God will grant you mercy, grace and the miracle you desire.
Stay strong
God Bless, jmsj

x101airborne
06-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Sometimes miracles happen just when we need em most.
Remember the "Footprints" poem? "That is when I carried you."
Prayers lifted up for you and your wife.
Keep the faith.

little willie
06-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Bean,

Yes prayers help, no man has the final say.

Meanwhile, look into Hospice care, see what might be available.

When my father in law lived with us (he has Alzheimer's) hospice was truly a God send. I don't know how we could have managed for that 7 months without them.

little willie

blackthorn
06-10-2012, 10:05 AM
You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers!

larryp
06-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Prayers sent for you and your wife. :-(

MBTcustom
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Superfly has it right. Cancer is curable. It is not a death sentence. Do what you have to do, and worry about the money later, it will be there when you need it.
Most importantly, pray. Pray like David did in the psalms. Dont give God any canned, sweet, smell-good/feel-good prayers. Tell Him what you want and open up to Him. God wants truth, and He loves it more than anything. Pray truthfully, and consistently, and don't give up! There is such a thing as negative faith. Just take a look in scripture and see how good men pray when they are backed against a wall! Believe that God can heal, respect the fact that its His choice, and beg Him! I have been where you are, to a lesser extent, and God revealed Himself to me in more powerful ways than I could have imagined. I was visited in my dreams by the Lord. It was not sweet, it was scary, and humbling. I could not bring myself to look at Him, I only saw His feet, and it was terrifying and safe both at the same time. I know that He is real, and His power and motives are so much bigger than I ever could have believed. I am not a fruit-loop and I am a very practical sort of person, so this is not me pushing some religious mumbo-jumbo, but this really happened to me. I'm just trying to help.
I am praying for you my friend.

gray wolf
06-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Prayers for you and your wife said in our Lord Jesus name.
Yes my friend don't give up, Hold your wife's hand and pray together, for a healing.

429421Cowboy
06-10-2012, 11:42 AM
... Attitude is a very large part of beating things like this.

AMEN to that Bret! My girfriend's grandfather was given 6 months to live over 2 years ago due to the cancer throughout his body, but the shear willpower within that man to see one of his beloved granddaughters have his first great-grandchild has kept him going through it all, anything as simple as a pothole in the road is enough to break ribs from the seatbelt in a car as his body continues to shut down on him but he simply has REFUSED to let it beat him. Through constant prayer He grants many miricles to those who keep their spirits up and live life day to day. I will be saying prayers for you and your family, please keep the faith!

lylejb
06-12-2012, 12:53 AM
I truly understand the situation.

Please don't do anything before you've had time to think about things.

pm sent

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Just seen this post.

My prayers go out to your family.
Jon

Recluse
06-12-2012, 10:01 AM
First, my prayers are with you and your wife and her medical team.

Second, I would strongly urge you to get signed up with Angel Flight West (http://www.angelflightwest.org/index.php?/how_it_works/afw_flights/service_area/). I'm not sure exactly where you are in southeast Washington, but with cancer, there can be different treatment centers or hospitals around the area. Getting there is often more prohibitive than anything.

Please click on the link I provided. It is a gold mine of information. If you have questions, let me know.

That's where Angel Flight (http://www.angelflightwest.org/index.php?/about_us/) comes in. We fly patients to and from treatment as well as appointments that they might otherwise not be able to make or afford. The treatment is often donated for patients in your circumstances, but again, getting there is "half the cure" as we often say.

Third, reach out to this community here and other communities to help you find support networks. There is always, always, always, always strength in numbers--be it in prayers, numerous small donations, resource management, helping you find support groups, medical support, etc. If you do not ask, no one will be able to help.

Finally, let us know what is going on and what progresses. This is Cast Boolits. We care for and take care of our own.

:coffee:

Crawdaddy
06-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Prayers sent.

Love Life
06-12-2012, 12:25 PM
My family will keep you and your wife in our prayers.

rexherring
06-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Prayers sent your way, hope everything works out for you.

375RUGER
06-12-2012, 01:56 PM
I'll pray for a miracle.
I've seen one recently with a friend who was diagnosed with bladder cancer, then nothing.

olaf455
06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
First, my prayers are with you and your wife and her medical team.

Second, I would strongly urge you to get signed up with Angel Flight West (http://www.angelflightwest.org/index.php?/how_it_works/afw_flights/service_area/). I'm not sure exactly where you are in southeast Washington, but with cancer, there can be different treatment centers or hospitals around the area. Getting there is often more prohibitive than anything.

Please click on the link I provided. It is a gold mine of information. If you have questions, let me know.

That's where Angel Flight (http://www.angelflightwest.org/index.php?/about_us/) comes in. We fly patients to and from treatment as well as appointments that they might otherwise not be able to make or afford. The treatment is often donated for patients in your circumstances, but again, getting there is "half the cure" as we often say.

Third, reach out to this community here and other communities to help you find support networks. There is always, always, always, always strength in numbers--be it in prayers, numerous small donations, resource management, helping you find support groups, medical support, etc. If you do not ask, no one will be able to help.

Finally, let us know what is going on and what progresses. This is Cast Boolits. We care for and take care of our own.

:coffee:

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for this wonderful experience we call life. Thank you for being holy and just. Thank you for this couple whom I know you love. I pray lord that if it is your will that you would grant this couple the miracle they are praying for. I pray that you will grant them your peace that passes understanding, and reassure them that if they truly know you as their savior they will spend eternity together, and with you.
In Jesus glorious name I pray, amen.

Be strong and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Bullet Caster
06-12-2012, 07:02 PM
My prayers and thoughts are going out to you and your wife. Be strong in your faith. Jesus told us that if we have faith of just a mustard seed, that it will move mountains. And I pray in Jesus' name that your mountain be moved! BC

missionary5155
06-13-2012, 05:47 AM
Good morning Beanflip
I will add you and wife to my list,
Mike now in ILL.

flint45
06-13-2012, 01:28 PM
stand firm in your faith and trust in the Lord no matter what happens.Our family has been through hard times also with my mom. I will be praying for you.

06-13-2012, 01:31 PM
You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

tanstafl10
06-13-2012, 01:49 PM
11DEC1989 is when I found mine. Still here, not sure why except that God has the plan. Me, I'm just trying to help others. So... hold her hand and just be there to support her. Without my wife Cindy, I would never have made it, of that I am sure.
-
Be strong and do not stop living your life together. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lance Boyle
06-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Just saw this Bean,

will be praying for her and you.

bigfrin
06-14-2012, 02:53 PM
May God hold both of you tenderly in His capable hands.May He watch over you and give you both blessings,courage and love.May His Angels be camped all around you and
that you have a peace that passes all understanding.

mold maker
06-14-2012, 03:17 PM
My wife just celebrated 5 cancer free years. Be assured that God works with doctors and technology.
Our prayers sent on your behalf.

SharpsShooter
06-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Prayers sent

SS

lead-1
06-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Prayers sent. <><

I don't remember who said this but there is truth in it,
Faith can move mountains but you have to keep pushing while your praying.

Ramar
06-15-2012, 05:29 AM
I pray for you and your wife. Be there and be strong.
Ramar

45nut
06-16-2012, 12:49 PM
will be praying for her and you.

44man
06-16-2012, 01:13 PM
There is one thing that hurts me most and those are problems from members. I really hate to open some. I feel too bad and always offer prayers.
I hate to have tears but you have mine.

smokemjoe
06-21-2012, 09:37 AM
I pray for your wife also, It works and my doctors tell me also and its in there books, The fellows here on here are great and I feel there prayer, I lso call Richard roberts prayer line, 1-918-495-7777. tall to them .its great medican, on TV also. I feel bad for 7 dyas after chemo and kept her eating and drinking, It all tast awfull but you must do it, I have been on it since Dec. but keep pushing, you moust have a goal set for esch day, I pray for your wife, we will beat it. I hear of many that do, Joe

badgeredd
06-23-2012, 08:52 AM
God's comfort and my prayers to you.

Edd