PDA

View Full Version : new marketing idea

GREENCOUNTYPETE
06-05-2012, 10:59 AM
not that ammo companies need help selling ammo , but i had an idea , sell every 200rnd box of 223 with a free 30 round ar mag or a voucher for 10 dollars off a particular brand of mags maybe 500 round bulk pistol ammo packs with a coupon for a mag

have you ever noticed how fast ammo goes when it is loaded in a big magazine

the more magazines people have the more ammo they use it's human nature

the more people shoot the more brass they leave lay for me to pick up for free

mold maker
06-05-2012, 11:14 AM
All my free lead and brass sources have dried up. Every where I go they are collecting the brass and lead for their own use. If you still have a free source, don't waste it. It will soon be like the rest of the freedoms we've already lost.

clodhopper
06-05-2012, 11:18 AM
I like your way of thinking Pete.
Mould maker, the brass supply was tight recently, but more has been laying around at my range in the last couple of months, maybe because ammo supplies are not so bleak.

GREENCOUNTYPETE
06-05-2012, 11:35 AM
the fair weather shooters are out now and leaving me more brass , I started the brass collection buckets at the range , they are my buckets , i just leave them there , I like that it helps to keep the range cleaner , but half the time i get more Mc Donalds wrappers in them than usable brass, if they are rude enough to leave Mc Donalds wrappers in the brass bucket they weren't likely to pick up their brass either

9mm
40s&w
occasionally some 45acp
sometimes a few 38spl

a fair amount of non re loadable 7.62x54r and 7.62 nato brass

and lots of steel cased junk

we are a small range and many do pick up their brass and take it with them. before you think i have a gold mine i have yet to fill a 5 gallon pail this year with brass usable or recyclable

garym1a2
06-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Shoot a few USPSA events, I get enough 9mm and 40 brass to last me forever.