PDA

View Full Version : News Bulletin

fourarmed
04-19-2007, 02:01 PM
News Bulletin

It has just been confirmed that this year's Miss Black America will only have 49 contestants.

No one could be found that was willing to wear a sash with the word "Idaho"

SharpsShooter
04-19-2007, 03:28 PM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SS

KCSO
04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Well I can see you won't be taking Imus' place! Now, why do we have a Ms BLACK America? Why not a MS WHITE America? Whoa, that would be a racial slur! Sorry.

medic44
04-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Why can there be a Negro College fund but it is racist to suggest a White Boy's College fund?

carpetman
04-20-2007, 04:04 AM
You guys are just touching the tip of the iceberg on organizations that would be racist if whites did it. One thing that gets me is that years ago the PC term to use was "colored". Now many blacks are offended if called colored. What is the C in NAACP?

SharpsShooter
04-20-2007, 06:46 AM
You guys are just touching the tip of the iceberg on organizations that would be racist if whites did it. One thing that gets me is that years ago the PC term to use was "colored". Now many blacks are offended if called colored. What is the C in NAACP?

Good question................guess it ain't caucasian.[smilie=1:

SS

KCSO
04-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Now Imus get thrown off the air for Ho's and Eddie Murphy does 10 minutes on HOW TO BE A HO and get stardom. I would personally prefer not to have to listen to either one but fair is fair.

Gussy
04-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Who said anything about fair? When I was in grade school you learned the pecking order or if you felt the need, tried to change it. Now it lands you in court.

Probably why so many people run to court first now. Used to talk to people, now your lawyer talks to theirs.

I liked the old system. Less whining and more working.
Gus