PDA

View Full Version : Hugesnet sat users- cut your bill in half

PatMarlin
05-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Anyone using Hughesnet can get your bill drastically reduced.

Just call them and tell them you want to cancel due to a much less costly cell service available. I got my bill reduced $30 per month.

They are hurting from the competition and trying to salvage business. Hold out to the end with the case operator. She kept giving me a better offer when I held out.

They're way to much money for that slow sat service these days.

Call:

1866-874-2369

...:Fire:

firefly1957
05-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the Idea next month my 2 years is up and all the equipment is mine. Right now I have both a air card and Hughes net but in August will cut the Hughes net . If not happy on just air card because of use limits that will be a good thing to know.

TCFAN
05-30-2012, 08:45 PM
You might look into the Exede 12 by Wild blue. If it is available in your area and satellite internet is all you can get it is worth a look see. I have had it for about 2 months and am getting 8 to 18 mbs. down and 1 to 3 mbs up. So far it has been real good...................Terry

Shepherd2
05-31-2012, 06:06 AM
When I called Hughesnet to cancel our service the operator offered all kinds of deals and inducements to stay with them. I signed up with Frontier and have been very happy with them. Big improvement in price and service.