PDA

View Full Version : Carpal Tunnel Surgery

GT27
05-28-2012, 09:50 PM
I'll be having CTS tommorow morning on my left hand and I know it's a minor surgery but I would appreciate any prayers you my forum brothers/sisters can give!Anytime you use anesthesia I hear there's a risk,thank you,and God bless you, and your family's! GT27

waksupi
05-29-2012, 12:27 AM
No worries, they may not even knock you out. Arthroscopic surgery is so minimally invasive, it is a wonder.

WILCO
05-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Just found this and fired off a prayer!

gray wolf
05-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Prayer said for you and your recovery.

Sam

smoked turkey
05-29-2012, 09:15 AM
GT 27:
I also just saw this. Prayers said for a successful surgery and complete recovery. I recall when I had mine done, the nurse asked me what type of music I wanted playing in the background. I said whatever the doctor likes to listen to when he does his best work! You will be fine in no time.

blackthorn
05-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. As others have said CT surgery these days is relatively simple but it never hurts to ask for his protection! Best of luck to you!

GT27
05-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Thank you guys,came through it great! Prayers worked,the only concern that they had was I have a Afib problem and they didn't want it to crop up during sedation! Thanks again for your prayers, and encouragement,you guys are great! GT27 BTW-my Doc said he didn't recommend Arthroscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery,he said this type of incision gives them a better view and access to the ligament/nerve.

http://i46.tinypic.com/an1tae.jpg My wife calls it"Frankenhand"!