PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Hornady

stubert
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I Purchased a set of New Dimention dies and had a problem with the sizer being wrong. I contacted Hornady on the phone, and explained that the resizeing die was making the mouths to small. After giving them some measurments, they asked for my name and adress to send a new sizer body. not even wanting the old one back. My first deaing with their products, Very happy with their customer service.

**oneshot**
04-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I've only had one dealing with Hornady, and I'm very happy with their service and their products.

Drifter
04-16-2007, 08:55 PM
I've owned a Hornady Lock-n-Load AP press for about 5 years and last year one of my 4 year old sizing dies started giving me trouble, I thought. I called Hornady and they sent me a new one at no charge. Then about a month ago I had a spring break and even though I could still use it I called them once again and they sent me another one at no charge. I can only say good things about Hornady.

:drinks:Drifter

Hunter
04-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I have 3 Hornady presses and my father has one (about 20 years old). I had one piece missing from my new L-N-L. I called Kathy and she sent me the missing large primer arm in 2 days no questions asked. That is the only issues out of the 4 presses. They all are excellent.
I have had the chance to talk to Steve Johnson at Hornady and he is a great fella.
I too only have positive things to say about Hornady.