PDA

View Full Version : Turkey hunting accident

05-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't know the family, but a young man accidentally shot and killed his father while turkey hunting. They live about 6 miles from me. Happened this morning. Please pray for the family, that young man has a lot to deal with.

gray wolf
05-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Prayers said for the family and the the Dad.

Sam

jmsj
05-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Prayers sent.
jmsj

Bullet Caster
05-11-2012, 10:13 PM

Prayers sent for the family. BC

x101airborne
05-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Prayers for the entire family.
I could never imagine the pain of something like that and I really pray for the son. Nothing I can say can come close to what he must feel.

Olevern
05-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Lord, help this boy and his family deal with this tragedy. Numb them to the pain for these next days and weeks and bring healing as only You can. Bring some of Your Saints into their lives to help with the grieving process and to gently remind them of the love of God, and of His all-sufficiency in any situation"

41 mag fan
05-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Man that really is horrible. We had 3 different hunting accidents in the state of IN the 1st week of turkey season.
Me and my wife turkey hunt together, I don't think I could live with myself, knowing that i made a mistake and shot and killed my wife by accident while hunting.
Any memories we did have, whether hunting or just being married would be totally overshadowed by what had happened.

I just hope this young man, can forgive himself and try to lead a semblance of life knowing the tragic accident was a mistake.

smoked turkey
05-13-2012, 10:40 PM
As others have said there are no words to say that can make the situation go away. I pray that the young man can forgive himself and remember that it was an accident. I cannot imagine the pain he is going through. The Lord can bring him some peace to deal with his inner thoughts and feelings. I am praying that way for the whole family.