PDA

View Full Version : New member here, Thanks!

Castaholic
05-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey guys!

Long time lurker and a first time poster. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the information that is found on this forum. I started casting last fall and I am sure I have avoided many months or years of mistakes by absorbing some of the knowledge found here. THANKS!

wallenba
05-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome, castboolits saved me from myself as I tried to teach myself casting. I gave up on it for a few months. Then I stumbled onto this site, did some reading. After a dozen, 'I cudda had a V8' moments, I was dropping beautiful boolits.

Bullet Caster
05-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Welcome to Castboolits, castaholic. If it weren't for this site, I probably would not have started to cast boolits for myself. Armed with the information from all the great guys on this I decided to give it a try. Now I'm glad I did! BC

41 mag fan
05-07-2012, 02:34 PM
welcome...pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and start going thru past threads and you'll be swamped with a lot of very useful info.

Stick_man
05-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the family, 'mano. The addiction is strong, the talk is cheap, and the advice is priceless. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

:cbpour: :CastBoolitsisbest: