PDA

View Full Version : More good news

KCSO
04-12-2007, 04:29 PM
http://www.wtajtv.com/news/local/6732721.html

This should put a smile on every Penn. hunters face.

leftiye
04-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Only if it is defeated, I'd guess

Buckshot
04-12-2007, 10:53 PM
...................What a bunch of crap! What are they trying to do, out California, California?

...............Buckshot

1Shirt
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Need to forward this to every conservative that you know!
1Shirt!:coffee:

NVcurmudgeon
04-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Shame on you, Pennsylvania! Don't your people remember that you are the home of the Continental Congress, birthplace of the Declaration of Independence,
the place where the Kentucky rifle that armed Morgan's Riflemen was made, and where the Liberty Bell proclaimed liberty throughout the land?

quack1
04-13-2007, 10:09 AM
NV: We are also the home of some idiots who seem to want to forget all about those parts of history that got us to where we are now.

montana_charlie
04-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Notice that sentence which says, "Any gun that registration is denied for would then be confiscated by the state police."

That could be grounds for a Federal case on 2nd Amendment rights...and 5th Amendment rights...if you got 'punished' for following the law.

The gun grabbers are getting pretty bold, these days.
CM

leftiye
04-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Penn. is the place where years ago they put a mom in prison for shooting a home invader type. She got her kids together and fled to the basement. He came down and she shot him. Cops said she should have fled her house rather than shoot him!

TAWILDCATT
04-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Penn. is the place where years ago they put a mom in prison for shooting a home invader type. She got her kids together and fled to the basement. He came down and she shot him. Cops said she should have fled her house rather than shoot him!

I thought that was Mass.Judge paroled her to her kids.found her guilty because she shouldnot have shoot him,paroled her because the bastard deserved it.it was a sticky case as he lived with her.Gov King signed first castle bill because of it.I lived in Mass at the time and everybody was wildly made at prosercuter.
:Fire: :coffee: