PDA

View Full Version : Time for some fun during a rough day or 2,.....

Old_CooT
04-25-2012, 11:43 PM
I havent posted anything new coz it seems that the evil alien anal probers have re-emerged!!!

They installed some new alien technology into my shoulder last thursday,,,,

It looks like some kind of phased array radar/low freq sonar,,,, hurts like a sob... ha!!!,. looks like staples,, but it ain't....

Here is a pic....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/oopsuhoh/Home%20Projects/IMG_0016.jpg

stubshaft
04-26-2012, 12:48 AM
Get well soon brother.

waksupi
04-26-2012, 01:13 AM
Looks like that smarts! Moving this to "Our town".

3006guns
04-26-2012, 05:38 AM
Uhhh.......Coot if that's your impression of 'evil alien anal probers' work, I have a spare copy of Gray's Anatomy that I can send you.......:kidding:

Seriously, hope your recovery is swift and painless.

Czech_too
04-26-2012, 06:20 AM
"OUCH!!" is the first thing that comes to mind. I hope you're ambidextrous, if not you'll have time to learn. I had some pokin' & proddin' done last year. I don't want no more, no thank you!

Seriously, get well soon, best of wishes.

lbaize3
04-26-2012, 07:54 AM
Dogone, Dude! That hurts to look at. Get well soon.

dragonrider
04-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Looks more like a tig weld [smilie=l: Hope you heal soon.

birdadly
04-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Here's hoping you heal quickly.

Also, my girlfriend's dad believes the older he gets, the more doctors think they can find out what's wrong by "anal probing". -Brad

WILCO
04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Here's hoping you heal quickly.

Ditto for me.

Boondocker
04-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Ouch is that your shootin shoulder, take care of it and follow therapy carefully. Get well soon.

Old_CooT
04-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks for all ya'll's kind words of support.
Luckily, I am ambidextrious, I can cook, eat, shave and wipe my butt left handed, I just can't write checks for the bills lefthanded.

I am suprised that I have been doing this good. I am planning taking the ruger mk2 .22 out this weekend as a lefty, that will be fun. I can make the trip using the left shoulder only (and a friend for a packhorse,, hihi).

It looks like I get the stainless stitches removed next tuesday, that will be fun, hehe,, I've had the b4 so I know it is relatively pain free.

What is driving me nuts is my reloading bench is set up for a right hander and I only have the left as usable...ahhh,,, I will have it back in a couple weeks,,,not to worry.. but I have my x box to keep the fingers and hand dexterity up...

DIRT Farmer
04-26-2012, 02:21 PM
If they charge by the staple, I hope you have updated your insurance.

Time to teach some youngster to pull the reloading handle for you. Heal fast

firefly1957
04-26-2012, 04:29 PM
My prayer for you to recover fully today was my last day of therapy (shoulder no wise cracks now) I only have four small incisions and that was bad enough yours looks like MAJOR pain. Did the put in a new joint or just do repair?

Old_CooT
04-26-2012, 05:12 PM
My prayer for you to recover fully today was my last day of therapy (shoulder no wise cracks now) I only have four small incisions and that was bad enough yours looks like MAJOR pain. Did the put in a new joint or just do repair?

It was a repair and they added a dead man's tendon too, along with the alien technology..

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/oopsuhoh/smile1211.gif

Bullet Caster
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Get well soon, my friend. That shoulder looks like it is painful. People tend to become ambidextrious when they have to. I always try everything left handed. I always operate my press left handed. I can do most everything with my left hand except shoot and write. BC

flounderman
04-28-2012, 10:07 AM
good thing you can squeeze the charmin left handed. having to change hands for that operation is almost impossible. looks like it is healing, luck to you. miss the posts.

Crawdaddy
04-30-2012, 01:21 PM
yikes. thats gonna leave a mark!. Get well soon.

Old_CooT
04-30-2012, 03:04 PM
yikes. thats gonna leave a mark!. Get well soon.

Just like my peg leg, I will come up with a tall tale to amaze the morons (and libs) out in the world. I will have fun with it... lolzz,...