PDA

View Full Version : Cast Bullets talk on Zello

BlueSmoke
04-24-2012, 11:47 PM
There is a new technology called Zello. It is a lot like the old Nextel walkie talkie phone technology. You can install it on any iPhone or Android for free. It's an App.

If you install it click on the + sign and search for "Cast Bullets". You can join the channel and talk to other bullet casters from around the world.

For people that don't have an iPhone or Andriod you can run the software on your PC or Mac computer as well.

I just set up the channel tonight......

Enjoy...Share information.....answer questions....get questions answered.....share the secrets of the silver stream....

Regards,

BlueSmoke:-)

geargnasher
04-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Wow. Voice chat boolit talk, crack cocaine for A.D.D. Boolit addicts! The world gets smaller every day! Mostly English-speaking I presume?

Gear

runfiverun
04-25-2012, 01:51 AM
that wouldn't cut into my day at all

williamwaco
04-28-2012, 08:41 PM
I tried it and it didn't find anything.

selmerfan
04-28-2012, 09:03 PM
I found the channel after I downloaded it to the PC, but can't seem to make it work...maybe I'm an idiot?

slim400
04-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Changes so fast I don't see how anyone can keep up with it. I barely understand the iPhone as it is and it's one of the things that. I use every day when my wife told me we were going to get iPhone's. I told her I was good with just keeping my old standard cell phone. I used to talk on it have no use for anything else and today. I use a camera and notepad text more than I ever have before it's unbelievable it's become an appliance that if something happened to it today. I would replace it as quickly as a local store opened as a general rule I am not a high-tech guy.

Slim 400

MikeS
04-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Slim: That's what makes the iPhone such a success, it's a high tech device that's usable by anyone, not only techies. The newer iPhones are getting much better than the original one. I had one of the original ones, and it crashed on a regular basis, to the point that I got rid of it, and replaced it with an old fashioned phone. It's so old fashioned that it's only a phone, no camera, no web, just a phone! I've since also gotten an iPhone4, but kept the old phone as well, as I figure in case the iPhone crashes I still have a phone I can use in a hurry should the need arise.

I haven't tried the Zello app yet, but I probably will, as I have lots of other apps on it, might as well try that one too.

MikeS
04-29-2012, 03:31 AM
… If you install it click on the + sign and search for "Cast Bullets". You can join the channel and talk to other bullet casters from around the world. …

Just thought I should let you know, you misspelled a word there. It should be "Cast Boolits" you spelled boolits incorrectly :)

Series70
05-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Yes, this is an ancient thread. I'm there on Zello frequently. But as you can imagine, no one else is ever there. This inactivity seems to be the normal pattern on most Zello rooms. Just thought I'd let everyone know that the room still exists and there is always the possibility of meeting other Boolit Zelloists within the room.

62chevy
05-04-2014, 10:11 PM
No down load for Linux so no can do.

deltaenterprizes
05-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Changes so fast I don't see how anyone can keep up with it. I barely understand the iPhone as it is and it's one of the things that. I use every day when my wife told me we were going to get iPhone's. I told her I was good with just keeping my old standard cell phone. I used to talk on it have no use for anything else and today. I use a camera and notepad text more than I ever have before it's unbelievable it's become an appliance that if something happened to it today. I would replace it as quickly as a local store opened as a general rule I am not a high-tech guy.

Slim 400

Same thing here, wife got one so I got one not knowing how useful it would be!