PDA

View Full Version : Life is sooo good. lead wise that is.

mo_bio
04-21-2012, 08:57 PM
I know many of you do this but this is the first time I have done it. I went to my small town garage and asked if he had any WW for sale. He said "no" but you can HAVE some. Now we do alot of business with this guy and he is as nice and honest as they come. 600 lbs later and repeated refusal of pay, I am smelting this weekend. Find your local shop and just ask. Worst they can say is "no"!

Stick_man
04-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Nice! Keep him happy, places like that are becoming as difficult to find as hens teeth. Pizza, donuts and/or cold beveridges go a long ways toward showing gratitude.

Roundnoser
04-21-2012, 09:54 PM
Someone sounds really happy!... Nice score. -- Like stick man said, keep greasing the wheels with that guy. Make sure no one else muscles in!

I ask people all the time if they have lead in any form. 9 times out of 10 its "No". But once in awhile you hit the mother lode...like you did. Makes all the "No's" easier to shrug off, and keeps you hungry for that next big score.

grullaguy
04-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Wow, that doesn't happen very often anymore. Congratulations!

jlm223
04-22-2012, 07:50 AM
That was a good score, one thing I have learned, if you don't ask you will never know."