PDA

View Full Version : It's Miller time!

jawjaboy
04-06-2007, 04:36 PM
:bigsmyl2:

Good per centage of 2.5 to 4.0 weights! $25 a bucket.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/jawjaboy/IM000166.jpg

Newtire
04-06-2007, 09:36 PM
:bigsmyl2:

Good per centage of 2.5 to 4.0 weights! $25 a bucket.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/jawjaboy/IM000166.jpg

I had imagined a picture in the post but my picture had all the lead piled into ingots and clean empty buckets. Actually a score like that deserves a Miller! That's always a pretty sight..

Sundogg1911
04-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Why have I never found WW's that clean? The last ones I got had lug nuts, broken studs, valve stem, valve caps, etc in the bucket. But then again. mine were free, so i'll shut up now [smilie=1:

wiljen
04-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Why have I never found WW's that clean? The last ones I got had lug nuts, broken studs, valve stem, valve caps, etc in the bucket. But then again. mine were free, so i'll shut up now [smilie=1:

You aint alone sundogg. The last batch I got had half a cheeseburger in it. What I find around here are usually black and full of junk.

randyrat
04-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Thems some nice big chunks of lead. I'm working on a bucket of those truck tire WWs right now.

Rick N Bama
04-07-2007, 12:48 PM

That beats the Skoal spit I seem to get in my weights, but seeing that I get mine free, I can put up with that:castmine:

Rick

jhalcott
04-07-2007, 01:16 PM
25 bucks PER bucket!! Yea, I'd pay that IF some one cleaned 'em first! I wonder what is UNDER the pretty top rows in the buckets.!!??

jawjaboy
04-07-2007, 05:26 PM
25 bucks PER bucket!! Yea, I'd pay that IF some one cleaned 'em first! I wonder what is UNDER the pretty top rows in the buckets.!!??

Sorry, jawjaboy does'nt doctor up pic's! The pic shows "as dumped" from their bucket. Honestly! It's very representative, top to bottom. This tire outfit covers prolly 15 acres. They recycle, retread, manufacture, and retail new...but mainly tractor/trailer, delivery, and farm.

I found one stem, 3 twist off soda caps, 5 gigarette butt's and a Bubble Yum wrapper in the entire bucket. I was impressed! They had another 1/2 bucket full, said they would call me in a week or so, when it's full. Appears I may be gettin' hooked up......that's why it's Miller Time! :mrgreen:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/jawjaboy/IM000167.jpg

AlaskaMike
04-09-2007, 03:30 AM
The big score I got was 5 five-gallon buckets full, but they all had rusty water in them and were as nasty as you can imagine. Not bad for being free, and the guys at the tire shop actually were happy to load them in my truck for me! I feel guilty for not giving them more money than I did.

Mike

Jim
04-09-2007, 05:10 AM
Not only would I be happy to get a bucket of WWs free, but I'd stop by whopper wanger on the way over and pick up lunch for the guys!

Rick N Bama
04-09-2007, 06:42 AM
My only cost for the 4 buckets I scored last week was to provide replacement buckets which I picked up at work for no cost at all. Gotta love it:-D

Rick

**oneshot**
04-09-2007, 08:15 AM
I just found a supplier, cost me a (voluntary) dozen donuts for the crew. He's calling his sister shop across town and I'll go get theres too with another box of donuts.

Watch the stick ons, there pure lead or zinc.