PDA

View Full Version : New guy around

dothedrew57
04-15-2012, 11:40 PM
So I heard about this forum awhile back, that yall are some nice folks. I wasn't very happy with the last forum I frequented and although I dont really cast at all its something i'd like to get into this year, but I have done a little reloading.

My interersts as far as firearms go are everything. I like to think of myself as an Avid milsurp collector, but since I'm kinda young its still a growing things.

22LR is one of my favorites to shoot but isnt it everyones?

Well thats the short of it. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Happy shooting
-Andrew

Echo
04-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Welcome aboard, Andrew. I've been doing this forum for a couple of years, and a better group would be very hard to find. If you have any questions, ask them. They will be answered promptly and courteously. But.

Read ALL the Stickies, then read them again! They will answer many questions.

dothedrew57
04-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Appreciate the welcome. For now I'm just here to talk guns mostly. Once I get set up for casting ill jump into that

wallenba
04-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Welcome Andrew. You found us, get ready to find your answers. The most knowledegable people I've ever known, are gathered here.

Mooseman
04-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Andrew,
I am glad you took me up on the invite to Join Here. It is a wealth of knowledge available and as always ,my door is always open buddy !

Rich

Recluse
04-16-2012, 12:44 AM
For now I'm just here to talk guns mostly. Once I get set up for casting ill jump into that

Guns???

Only reason I have guns is to have something to run my cast boolits through.

Welcome. Plenty of places and folks to chat and discuss with regarding just about any type of firearm you can imagine--real or otherwise.

We ARE friendly here, by design and we take pride in self-policing ourselves. We take even MORE pride in having the best moderators of any website going today.

When you take unparalleled knowledge that is shared openly and without hesitation, strong self-reliant and independent individuals, mix in some molten alloy and a fervor for the Second Amendment, what you get is Cast Boolits.

:coffee:

Bloodman14
04-16-2012, 12:48 AM
What he said!!
:goodpost::CastBoolitsisbest:

dothedrew57
04-16-2012, 12:54 AM
I definitely feel welcomed. I'll stop just stalking and jump into some gun discussion!

missionary5155
04-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Good morning and Welcome to our place.
In no time at all you will understand the why we make our own. I had the privalege of growing up around casters ( my dad and his Navy buddy) and getting to launch those little items down range. Plus growing up in the farm area ( SW Michigan) everyone made thier own parts and repairs if possible so it was natural to reload.
Mike in Peru

Bob Krack
04-16-2012, 02:23 PM
If were are NOT the best, we sure beat the dickens out or whatever is in second place!

Welcome aboard.

Bob

firefly1957
04-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the forum there is something here for everyone .22, copper clad,muzzle loader, its all here even the pit when you need a laugh or to raise your blood pressure! ( I think you need 30 days and 30 posts to open the pit)

Enjoy and learn a lot of people here to help you and entertain.