PDA

View Full Version : Anybody gotta Taurus 905?

Jim Flinchbaugh
04-12-2012, 02:08 AM
I've been kicking the idea of a 9mm revolver around for sometime now. I got about 1500 loaded rounds and 3000 empties to use and nuttin to shootem' in.
Wondering if anyone has any experience with one of these.
Not much of an auto loader guy & want something decent for carry

Boondocker
04-12-2012, 09:23 AM
I do not have a 905 ,but do have a 605 that i really like. It handle the full house .357 good and is as accurate as me. It is of good quality for the money.

KCSO
04-12-2012, 10:05 AM
In my experience Taurus revolvers are either very good or not so good. About every 10th gun we get in has some sort of problem so I would recommend that you only buy one you can examine first or have the option of giving back to the DEALER. If your Taurus has a problem they expect you to ship it back to the factory no matter what the problem and then they ship it back to your dealer and it costs you both ways. I recently had to beg them to send me a $12 part rather than ship the whole gun back and then the part cost me $12 and $7.50 shipping.

Jim Flinchbaugh
04-12-2012, 11:12 AM
my buddies wife bought a DA 22 Taurus about a year ago, after about 3 cylinder fulls it locks up and wont move until it is physically cold again.
No body in town has one, it would be a special order, the "systems" cant find one though, might just have to go the semi auto route