PDA

View Full Version : Custom Targets

Scrounger
04-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Was it Waksupi or someone else here who said they knew a company that would print custom targets? I just pitched the idea to my friendly local gunshop to have some custom targets printed up to pass out with their guns and I'd like to get some information for them.

waksupi
04-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Not me, Scrounger. My claim to target fame, is the Old Geezer target, with a large white center, in the black. Check on Willy's Gunloads board, I believe he has a lot of targets available.

Scrounger
04-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Yes, he does. And I have dozens acquired from other sources. What I need is someone who can attach a company name and address and maybe logo, and print them and make pads.

powderburnerr
04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
I am not sure about the big copy places but we have local copier that does that kind of work .. he made them for the gunshop here for years.......look for a mom and pop print place .I'd bet they would be happy to accomodate you...Dean

fatnhappy
04-02-2007, 02:11 PM
My company will do it. Depending on the quantities you're looking for, and turnaround times you want, we have a multitude of options available to you. We also have online file prep proofing processes where you can have an online session with our digital operators to confirm your artwork.

You can also google up "print on demand" or contact Xerox for their printing partners to find a local source. Xerox print buyers can point you to their print on demand vendors that would help you out, and save you a small fortune on shipping. Frankly, having a local personal digital print vendor is probably your best bet. The type of work, quantities and flexibility you require, all point to "on demand" digital printing presses instead of traditional offset technologies.

If you have questions you can PM me and I'll help any way I can.