PDA

View Full Version : How do I post pics?

30cal
03-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Im still kinda re re with this.I dont know what the url thing means to attach pics to say a thread I wanna put em in.Usually it just ask you to browse your computer and select them.Some help would be great I just started a thread and couldnt figure out how to put in the pics with it,and I know people will be asking.Thanks!

oneokie
03-24-2012, 04:08 PM
If you plan on posting many pictures over a period of time, you probably will want to open an account with one of the free hosting sites. The number of pics you can host here on CB is limited. When you hit the limit, you will have to remove pics to add new ones.

Jim Flinchbaugh
03-24-2012, 04:48 PM
www.photobucket.com
is a good free host. You upload the pics to there, just like you described-browse to it on your computer, highlight it, and hit the upload button. When it's done uploading you "save" it by hitting the save button. The little box now below your photo has several choices, hover over the one that says direct link, right click it it should say "copied"
Then come back here, hit the icon that has the little mountains and sun in it, right click in the box and select "paste" submit your post. That's all there is to it

30cal
03-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanx!