PDA

View Full Version : White Label Lubes

Pages : [1] 2

RonSFNM
03-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Hi. My name is Ron and I just joined this site. I just found out about White Label Lubes from this site. I would like to get the opinions of those who have used them. They sure look nice and are reasonably priced.

Alox for mixing with beeswax, etc. is also sold on the White Label Lube site. Anyone used this stuff and if so how was it? I have 100 lbs of beeswax I bought last summer from the guy in Nevada, and I would like to make some useful lube out of it.

Thanks. Ron

OLPDon
03-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Ron:
That 100 lbs will make you some of the best lubes around in no specific order FWFL, Mikes Magic Mystery Lube, & if you order Bull Shop Sprue Plate Lube. Make up a batch of Bull Shop's Lube. Felix's Lube and Sprue Plate top of forum and the Mikes MML do a search and you will have some of the best Lube's and you have the satisfaction of "I did it myself."
Don

Ron welcome to the board have no fear of question's these guy will share more then information. But beware once you start there is no turning back. The silver streamer will get ya hooked.

VTDW
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I bought some White Lube and liked it. I then used Felix's recipe for Felix Lube and it is easy to make and like he said, I did it myself.:drinks: I made up some 1" PVC tubes, chamfered the ends so I could plug them, drilled a hole in the top cap/plug for a wooden dowel and Wallaa my lube sticks have holes in the middle and drop right into my Lubrisizer.:drinks: I sanded down a hoe handle on my belt sander to the right diameter and it pushes the lube sticks right out of the PVC.

Will post pics for a small fee.[smilie=1:

Dave

Bullshop
03-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Get ya some bull plate lube and make up a lb of speed green. Only takes 4 oz bull plate to make 1 lb speed green. If casting sticks I like to add .5 oz allox per lb. It helps release the sticks from the mold so they dont squish when pushed out. You can use any alox. I have used the lee liquid, the stuff from LAR, and I still have a bucket of the origonal 2137 or whatever the# was. All do the same thing, sticks slide out without squishing the hole closed. If yer not casting sticks ya dont need it. I do add one other ingrediant also at .5 oz per lb that helps the lube to flow without heat from a sizer. Its the bull plate that does the trick. Its a high temp, high pressure lube that blends easily with wax. When other lubes fail under pressure speed green will keep ya goin.
BIC/BS

RonSFNM
03-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Where do I get the bull plate lube and what is the exact recipe and procedure for making speed green?

Thanks. Ron

Bullshop
03-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Where do I get the bull plate lube and what is the exact recipe and procedure for making speed green?

Thanks. Ron
RonSFNM
You get bull plate from the bull shop. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and you should see a link.
Exact recipe is 3 to 1 by weight bee's wax to bull plate.
12 oz wax to 4 oz bp = 1lb speed green lube
I add .5 oz alox per lb speed green to aid the releace of sticks from the mold.
I also add .5 oz Dr. tranny assembly goo(from napa)per lb speed green to aid the flow from lube sizers without heat.
The additives are not needed for the speed green lube to handle high pressure. They just aid in the handling of the lube. The bull plate is what does the magic.
BIC/BS

lovedogs
03-22-2007, 09:36 PM
IMHO... I switched to Glenn Larsen's (White Label) 50/50 lube maybe a year ago and love it. He's a great guy to deal with, great prices, no leading, great accuracy. I can't find anything wrong with it and will probably keep using it until either he dies or I do. Now that's a recommendation. Nothing against any of you do-it-yourselfers. I just think it's handy to let Glenn do it.

TedH
03-22-2007, 09:42 PM
I agree. For what Glenn charges, it's not worth trying to do it myself. I've been using his 50/50, and for my loads, it's as close to perfection as you can get.

44man
03-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Yes, just buy Lar's lube. Great stuff. Bullshop makes great stuff too. Felix lube is great. All are so much better then commercial lubes you will wonder why you wasted so much money before.

Buckshot
03-23-2007, 07:05 AM
...........I like the Carnauba Red. It's just flat nice looking :-)

...............Buckshot

Shiloh
03-23-2007, 09:57 AM
...........I like the Carnauba Red. It's just flat nice looking :-)

...............Buckshot

How's the Carnauba Red lube work??

Shiloh

Buckshot
03-24-2007, 04:43 AM

Shiloh

It works great in the applications I've used it in so far. I will admit that I haven't pushed it any. Just your generic 1200 - 1800 fps loads (depending upon caliber/cartridge). The old NRA formula does as well in those applications. However the Carnauba Red is cleaner, and while it does require heat to flow well, it is NOT a high temp lube. Just a bit of heat is required.

Plus it's sold at a price you cannot beat anywhere.

.................Buckshot

lar45
03-25-2007, 03:52 AM
Shiloh
Hi, just saw this here and thought I'd chime in.
How does it work? That's why I offer free samples. Just send your address and which lubes you want to try to LsStuff@aol.com or Whitelabelsales@aol.com-- or PM me here.
I was really surprized when Rooster HVR stopped working at 2250 and the C-Red was still shooting clean at 2700fps(30-06, 190gn Fat 30 Win748) That was my top load and I haven't gone back to see just how fast I could push it. some guys have reported 3000 fps with a clean barrel and tight groups.
?Sounds like a bunch of bull? I would think so to, that's why I send out free samples and let you form your own opinion before you have to spend one penny.
I learned all I know about lube by listening to the guys here. This is not FWFL with some Red thrown in(I get asked that alot) It's Red and Brown to get the deep red color-No just jokeing.
I don't always get around to answering all messages(I sat here for 4 straight hours one day just answering questions) I try to get to them all, but.... Sometimes I do need a reminder to get something done, so please send the reminder, I won't be offended and do appreciate it.

I got a letter from Lubrizol a couple of weeks back telling me that I'm not supposed to use the word Alox in reference to my lubes. All my stuff is changed to Xlox for now. I see Alox in the name of several different companies lubes, so I sent a letter back to see why, or if I can list it as ingredients. No reply yet.
My 55 gal drum is about on empty and ordered a new one last week, so I should be set for the next couple of years.

Someplace someone was asking about getting lube out of molds. Sometimes I have to freeze them to get the lube to pop out.

thanks for all the business, I appreciate it, and I got to buy a new toy the other day. A stainless Ruger 357 Bisley with 5.5" bbl.

RonSFNM
03-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Hey Lar. I wish you did not insist on using Microsoft Passport security system. It is an invasive, royal pain in the rear, and I will not use it. I tried going to sales@lsstuff.com, but couldn't get on because of that passport nonsense. Is there anyway to get around that nonsense. I would like to order some lube online and pay with paypal. I will PM you with my address for some free samples.

Ron

Joel Chavez
03-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Hey, Lar45 I sent you an email requesting a sample of your Carnauba Red lube. If it's as good as everybody says it is, I'll be ordering a few stick from ya and telling my boolit casting freak friends about your product. I thank you for your generosity and contribution to the art of boolit casting. Take care and look forward to using your products.:castmine:

drinks
03-26-2007, 08:21 PM
I have been using Lar's red about 2 years now, does as good as LBT soft blue, for me.
Have used it at 2500fps in .35 Whelen and 2700fps in .243

Joel Chavez
04-05-2007, 10:02 AM
lar45, you the man. I got the free sample you send me a few days ago and I must say, it was awesome. I say "it was" awesome because it's all gone now. It works great and looks really cool to boot. I'll be giving you a call after the Holidays to place my order. Again, thanks for the free sample and for your contributions to the sport. Hope you and your family have a great Holiday. :-D

dudly
06-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Used White Label Lube this weekend. Barrel fouled and leaded. Miss my SPG. Was BPCR lube. Another friend borrowed 5 shots and had same results.

RANGER RICK
06-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Used White Label Lube this weekend. Barrel fouled and leaded. Miss my SPG. Was BPCR lube. Another friend borrowed 5 shots and had same results.

Dudly do wrong

Wonderful first post , that should get you a very warm welcome .
On a side note I used to use SPG only for my 45-120 and Glenn sent me one of his first tubes of BPCR , made the switch in a heart beat , great stuff.
Have over 200 round's from 400 grain through 720 grain down the tube and not one once of leading .

Have over 10,000 rounds through my S&W 500 Magnum and have never had a leading problem with his Carnuba Red .

RR

Jon K
06-17-2008, 12:55 AM

Works good for me, especially in the summer months. I usually use DGL or SPG in the cooler months. I just started using White Label last year, holds better in the heat. I have even tried it in smokeless loads up to 2000 fps, and haven't had it fail. I often use it regularly, in smokeless loads @1400-1500 fps.

If you are using it on boolits with small GG, like some of the Saecos, it may not carry enough lube. I use it in 28",30" & 34" barrels & PJ Creemores, and lube cookie w/BACO PP .441.

I have found it stickier, and works easier in a lube/sizer than pan lubing. I am now mixing it with olive oil to thin for pan lube or cookie(.5ml w/dropper) w/PP.

That's my results, not just an opinion, cause I did lots of tests before using, to make sure it worked. Unless you make your own blend, you can't beat the price.

Jon

Down South
06-17-2008, 06:54 AM

I ordered some Liquiq Xlox from Lar's a few weeks ago. He sent me several free samples of his stick lubes without me even asking. I tried the samples and I was impressed.

mstarling
06-17-2008, 10:41 AM
After years of using Tamarack NRA Formula 50/50 ALOX Beeswax, I tried Carnauba Red in large rifle. Works great so I tried it in magnum pistol. Works great so I use it for everything ...

Including 9mm, Super, 45 ACP, 41 and 44 Rem Mag in pistol.

30-30, 308, 30-06, 9,3x62, 9,3x74R, .375 H&H, .458 AR, and .470 NE for rifle. The heavier rifles are often loaded for full power practice.

Things clean up fine ... three patches each run on both sides get's clean. Works for me!

Great lube at a reasonable price. (Almost out, gonna have to place another order for 20 sticks.)

dudly
06-19-2008, 12:12 AM
So I'm dudly do wrong for telling the truth? Used Paul Jones bullet, Swiss powder, Blow tube. never had these results with SPG. When you can't pan lube because the stuff is like glue, even after being told it was "great for pan lube". Sorry for being honest.

runfiverun
06-19-2008, 12:53 AM
that would be called stating an opinion...
based on an observation...................... nothing wrong with that.
those that dn't use it may learn something, and so might the one who had the problem.

RANGER RICK
06-19-2008, 01:39 AM
So I'm dudly do wrong for telling the truth? Used Paul Jones bullet, Swiss powder, Blow tube. never had these results with SPG. When you can't pan lube because the stuff is like glue, even after being told it was "great for pan lube". Sorry for being honest.

Dont be sorry for being Honest ,Nothing wrong with the truth at all , your results is not the norm concerning White Label Lube .
The problem I have is your first post to this board was negative with no story just this

"Used White Label Lube this weekend. Barrel fouled and leaded. Miss my SPG. Was BPCR lube. Another friend borrowed 5 shots and had same results"

I also pan lube my plain base 45-70 bullets 480 and 610 Grain and they pop right out I also use it in my Saeco sizer for my gas check 720 grain bullets , same results .

There is a group of us here in Alaska that have all switched from SPG to Glenn's lube .Works great in cold and warmer weather , well the 60's anyway that is about all the warmth we get in this part of the world !!!!
Rifles used are from 50-140 through the tiny 25-25 Steven with the same results as we were getting with SPG .

RR

DonH
06-19-2008, 05:24 AM
Have you fellas ever noticed how when you read results from cast bullet shootin matches where equipment and loads are listed that matches are won with all different kinds of lubes? Seems like what one guy cusses, another wins (or shoots good) with. It would be hard to say, for instance, that SPG doesn't work when the number of matches and even national championships (BPCR) won while using it are considered. Same idea for FWFL, White Label,Voodoo, Javelina or the stuff guys make like Emmert's. The one each guy has success with is proudly proclaimed "the best".

No offense intended toward anyone or any product; just an observation!

kooz
06-19-2008, 05:32 AM
I have been using Lar's BAC and Carnuba red , both have worked out great for me.

lead_her_fly
06-19-2008, 05:41 AM
The wifey bought me the 5 quarts of Liquid Xlox for me when I started casting. Then I got a Lyman #45 luber/sizer and wanted to try to make my own lube with what I had. I called WLL and asked them for a recipe using what I had and beeswax. He said a 1 to 2 mixture would work and I could play with it after that to get the consistency I wanted. I settled on a 50/50 by volume. Melted beeswax and warm Xlox. I have used it in handguns from target loads to smoking hot ones with no problems. I also have carbine rifles that shoot 357mag and 44mag and have had them up to 1800fps with no problem w/o gaschecks.

Hope this helps!

RANGER RICK
06-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Have you fellas ever noticed how when you read results from cast bullet shootin matches where equipment and loads are listed that matches are won with all different kinds of lubes? Seems like what one guy cusses, another wins (or shoots good) with. It would be hard to say, for instance, that SPG doesn't work when the number of matches and even national championships (BPCR) won while using it are considered. Same idea for FWFL, White Label,Voodoo, Javelina or the stuff guys make like Emmert's. The one each guy has success with is proudly proclaimed "the best".

No offense intended toward anyone or any product; just an observation!

I do agree .
SPG works good but the reasons I changed To White Label Lubes along with the other guys here was the price plus it works as well as SPG and a bonus is he is a Forum member here .

I use to make my own Felix lube and it worked great just do not have the time to make it along with many other lubes .
My reloading room at one time looked like a Science room all that was missing was Beakers and a lab coat .

RR

quasi
06-19-2008, 02:31 PM
at the price that LAR sells lube for, plus his honest shipping prices I can't see the point of me making my own.

jgh4445
06-19-2008, 03:46 PM
No way I'm going to all the trouble of mixing/making my own lube when White Label is as good and as cheap as it is. It's a no brainer for me. The quality is there, the prices are really fair and the shipping is fast. I can't improve on that. JMHO.

RP
06-22-2008, 02:24 PM
I found you by word of mouth in the chat room and after reading post here I have printed your order form and will be working a order looking forward to useing your products.

hornady
08-31-2009, 09:36 AM
I have been using white label BAC Special Blend . in 9MM 38 and 45ACP for a couple years. I used Lyman and NRA 50/50 Before White label. And agree. You can not beat the price. Less tacky to the touch. Most times I don’t have to plug the heater in with it. For the price its pretty hard to beat.

Hip's Ax
08-31-2009, 11:09 AM
I've been using Lar's BPCR Supreme in my 45-70 and 45-90 cartridge target rifles with great sucess. I also use one of those little lube groove Saeco bullets for the short line in the 45-70 with excellent results and my 45-90 load makes required power factor and it works great there too. Zero complaints and plenty of praise.

That being said, while I do use Glen's lubes a lot, I also really enjoy making and experimenting with lubes myself as well.

lar45
09-13-2009, 02:28 PM

I was browsing and just noticed this, so I'm more than a little slow on the responce.
I did have one batch of BPCR lube that got too hot and changed the consistency. A couple of orders did get shipped before I noticed it was more than just the color that had changed.
If anyone still has any of this, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to send a full refund.

While developeing our BPCR Supreme, we sent lube to shooters in several areas of the country. We took their input, made variations and sent lube back several times before arriving at the current rendition and offering to the public. It holds up to 125F and near zero humidity on the fireing line in Arizona while still being pliable and effective at sub zero temps in Montana and Alaska winters.

With all that said, we won't have any BPCR lube for sale until we find a new source for materials.

Leadforbrains
09-13-2009, 03:01 PM
I am currently using LARS Bac lube for my .44 special and .44magnum. It flows well through my lubriszer without heat. I have good accuracy with no leading. White label Lube Co. is a first class outfit to buy lube from.

Leadforbrains
09-13-2009, 03:03 PM

Hey no need to be sorry. If it works it works. If it don't it don't.:drinks:

dromia
09-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Glen any idea on when you'll be stocking BPCR Supreme, I'm in dire need mate.

Idaho Sharpshooter
09-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Glen's lubes are great! I shoot big bores, like 404 Jeffery, 416 Rigby, 450 Dakota, and 505 Gibbs, as well as my wildcat 550 and 577 Gibbs. It works great for sub-2moa loads at factory velocity for practice.

Rich
besides, us Idaho guys gotta stick together!

lar45
09-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Glen any idea on when you'll be stocking BPCR Supreme, I'm in dire need mate.

Sorry, I wish I had better news. As soon as it is back in production I'll post a big note on my website.

45nut
09-15-2009, 11:55 AM
did you notice the original poster had 100lbs of the beeswax you are seeking ?

dromia
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Sorry, I wish I had better news. As soon as it is back in production I'll post a big note on my website.

Ho hum thats no so good.

Looks like I'll have to get the old bain marie out and get cooking again. Thought 'twas a thing of past, no doubt I'll melt a batch up and then you'll be back in stock.

Such is life. :groner:

carpetman
09-15-2009, 04:24 PM
RonSFNM---You want to make lube and only have 100 pounds of beeswax??? I have a teaspoon of flour---think I'll bake some bread. Wow 100 pounds of lube would even last Dale 53 a couple weeks.

Dale53
09-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Wow 100 pounds of lube would even last Dale 53 a couple weeks.

I "Heard that!"...:bigsmyl2:

Dale53

NuJudge
11-05-2009, 03:45 PM
did you notice the original poster had 100lbs of the beeswax you are seeking ?

My Grandfather had this same Philosophy: "if some's good, more is better."

CDD

Marlin Hunter
11-24-2009, 03:40 AM
Have you fellas ever noticed how when you read results from cast bullet shootin matches where equipment and loads are listed that matches are won with all different kinds of lubes? Seems like what one guy cusses, another wins (or shoots good) with.

Do they test the lube or check the boolits to make sure participants don't lie? It's possible that some shooters may not want to give up their secret.

chasw
11-27-2009, 10:39 AM
By all accounts here, White Label lubes seem like a good choice, I think I'll try some but not sure which variety is right for me. I've been using Lyman moly, a nice soft lube that does a good job for my type of shooting.

For my .44 caliber pistols, loads at the low end are 1 in 20 alloy bullets at about 800 fps. At the high end, Lyman no 2 alloy at about 1150 fps. For rifles, its Lyman no 2 in calibers ranging from .25 up to .375 and velocities ranging from about 1500 fps up to about 2000 fps. I don't need to push cast bullets beyond that speed.

I like the idea of setting up my unheated Lubrisizer with one fairly soft lube for all of these applications. In perusing the White Label site, the BAC product looks to be about right. Is that correct? Any advice would be appreciated. thx - CW

NuJudge
11-27-2009, 11:31 AM
Over the past 35 years, I've shot mostly the NRA formula 50% Beeswax/50% Alox 2138F, and so long as bullets fit the barrel never had a problem with Leading up to 2200 fps with gas checks. The only problem with the stuff is smoke on indoor ranges.

Lubrizol purchased Alox Corporation, and stopped making 2138F. Alox 2138F is just Alox 350 with a little bit of another wax added, so Lars just uses the 350. I have so much of it, I'm still using the original.

My daughter complains about smoke on indoor ranges so I'm experimenting with other lubes for her.

stephen perry
11-27-2009, 12:54 PM
With a hundred pounds of bees wax did someone at the border check his bee keepers license.

Stephen Perry
Angeles BR :brokenima

Dale53
11-27-2009, 01:53 PM
I have extensively used the NRA 50/50 formula bullet lube for many years with excellent results. When Lars White label lubes came to my attention, I was ready to examine another type to reduce the smoke on my home club's indoor range.

After reading the specs, I decided on Carnauba Red. It requires heat to flow through the sizer, but I already had a heater. It has the benefits of less smoke than 50/50 and has a higher melting point. Melting point is important to me as I shoot all summer when the temperatures can really climb (not like in Arizona, of course, but well up into the nineties and above, on occasion). A real bonus is that they are so inexpensive that it's not worth it to me, any longer, to make my own.

I have been extremely happy with Carnauba Red and will continue to recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.

YMMV
Dale53

Snobal
12-02-2009, 09:55 PM
When I put my last stick of Javelina 50% Alox 2138 and 50% yellow beeswax into the sizer last week, I ordered a few sticks of White Label 50/50.

My order came today! WOW! Hey Mr. Larsen --- Thank you for the super fast service and also for the "extra" stick of lube.

This evening, I put about 2/3 of the "extra" stick of lube in the sizer. (Your lube sticks really are longer than the other brands:-)

I've been using the NRA formula since the 70's and am very interested to see if there is any noticeable difference between Alox 2138 and replacement Alox. Mostly I shoot cast bullets in my revolvers, and while I've always had a touch of forcing cone leading, I've never had bore leading.

I'll watch the sizer to see when the White Label Lube works it way out to my bullets, but since it appears to be exactly the same as my old Javelina lube --- I doubt I'll even know when the "changing of the guard" happens.

Anyway, thanks again for the super-fast service!

I'll post if I notice any difference between the "old-time NRA Formula" and the White Label Lube 50/50. Better yet, I'll post if I can't tell the difference (of if the White Label works better!).

Windy City Kid
12-03-2009, 12:48 AM
The only lube I use for handguns is Carnauba Red. I like it a lot, low smoke, excellent accuracy and you can't beat the price. Carnauba Red flows very nice in a Star sizer.

alwaystryin
12-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Does it flow in a star without a heater?

Carnauba Red flows very nice in a Star sizer.

Dale53
12-04-2009, 01:24 AM
I have used Carnauba Red for some time with my Star Sizer. It requires a heater to flow properly.

I consider some type of heater to be a GOOD addition to the Star luber/sizer. It's just this simple. If you want/require a higher melting point than NRA 50/50 (which White Label also provides) then you need a heater.

I use just enough heat to get the job done. If you don't have a rheostat for your heater, then you can easily make one with commonly available electrical supplies.

Use the "search function" and you'll find all kinds of good suggestions for a heater - everything from the good but rather pricy Star brand heater to the "old clothes iron" on an aluminum transfer plate home made one.

I use the Lyman flat heater (which comes without a heat control) and simply used an "already on hand" Dremel Speed control. It is simply a rheostat and works perfectly to control the exact amount of heat I need.

I work in a climate controlled basement. If you work in a different environment, you may need another solution.

Dale53

fredj338
12-23-2009, 07:07 PM
By all accounts here, White Label lubes seem like a good choice, I think I'll try some but not sure which variety is right for me. I've been using Lyman moly, a nice soft lube that does a good job for my type of shooting.

For my .44 caliber pistols, loads at the low end are 1 in 20 alloy bullets at about 800 fps. At the high end, Lyman no 2 alloy at about 1150 fps. For rifles, its Lyman no 2 in calibers ranging from .25 up to .375 and velocities ranging from about 1500 fps up to about 2000 fps. I don't need to push cast bullets beyond that speed.

I like the idea of setting up my unheated Lubrisizer with one fairly soft lube for all of these applications. In perusing the White Label site, the BAC product looks to be about right. Is that correct? Any advice would be appreciated. thx - CW

Yep, BAC will run in a sizer w/o heat unless it is very cold, then maybe a lightbulb next to the res would be enough. I tried both BAC & Carnuba when I started w/ Lar's & like the less sticky Carnuba in my Star. It does need a bit of heat, just a little, about 90deg, but it works so well I see no reason to make my own except for having the ability to.[smilie=s:

bbs70
12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
I've only had my used Star for a month and just started using BAC.
It seems to work pretty darned good.
But as stated, in cold weather it might need to be warmed up some.
I use a heat gun on a low setting.
I place it on the bench about 1 ft from the Star and let it run for a while.
It warms up the lube and my hands in the process.
A regular haid dryer would do the same thing I'm thinking.

LAH
01-22-2010, 11:10 AM
This evening, I put about 2/3 of the "extra" stick of lube in the sizer. (Your lube sticks really are longer than the other brands:-)

I purchased a case of Carnauba Red sometime ago and only 2 weeks ago began to use it. I had a massive supply of LBT. One thing I noticed, if you make it any longer I'll have to trim for my Star. Folks it's a great lube at a very good price plus he's one of us.

The 45 bullet on left has Carnauba Red while the 44 & 38 have Ballisti Cast hard blue. The lube is also packaged nice............Creeker
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Creekerpics/Picture453.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Creekerpics/Picture408.jpg

Dry Creek Bullet Works
Dry Creek Firewood

crappiejig
08-04-2010, 11:13 PM
New guy here on the forum, and to casting, but wanted to say that I just ordered some Xlox from Glenn. Great price and shipping was super-fast!! They defenitely have a new repeat customer.

jbelder
09-20-2010, 08:54 PM

I'm pan lubing the carnauba red just fine must be your technique?
It's really sticky to!

liljohnnie
09-28-2010, 02:59 PM
I've never pan lubed before but had excellent results. Had to lube in a shoe polish tin because it was the trial size. Like jbelder said,check your technique. Looks good,performs good and bygolly it even smells good.:smile:
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/liljohnnie69/Reloading%20Bench/100_0175.jpghttp://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/liljohnnie69/Reloading%20Bench/100_0173.jpg

Lars Wife
10-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Greetings all
This is Lars Wife and i help him out with the lube and the orders. First i really want to thank all for all the support, there is nothing he likes better than casting and shooting ! He started making the lube because there wasnt a good product out there and when friends tried it and liked it they sugested we sell it! so White Label Lube was born!
Most know that he is a disabled vetran and some days are not good but others are. We do try to get otders out in a day or 2 max, unless it is a big order, then it may take a few days for him to pour the lube but he really enjoys it and he has worked hard at making a quality product for all the casters out there! If we are going to be more than a few days turn around on a order i will send out a e mail and let you know!
:cbpour:
We do appreciate all the kind words you have about the lube and yes i am encouraging him to get the BPCR going again, even if we do it in tubs.
With hunting season upon us he will go out a few times but next week he will be at the VA for a few days for health issues, so if it takes him a few days to get back on track that is what is up!
We have been lookin at moving into a biger place where it will be easier for him to do the lube, we have just been working with our sons and one just grad tech school, the other one is his huntin / shooting buddy and tht is the one we do scouts with, he is actually ready to work on his Eagle Rank!! Doing scouts for Lar has been a fun thing for him to do with his son and i highly encourage it! Our son wants to attned the next National Jamboree in 2 years so we will be shooting for that!!
I am telling you all this because Lar has a terrible time w health issues lately, and fighting with the VA is a regular thing for me to get him the care he should have. He is EXTREEMLY forgetful and will totally space somthing he has said he will do, ect. Not because he wants to - so later when he remembers he feels awfull about forgeting! I have become his reminder and his driver and appointment maker.. If anyone needs ANYTHING .. Please e mail me and i will get you an answer, weather it is about lube - a order or what ever.
I noticed the old e mail address was in the begining of the thread - Lar was suposed to change that - if you use it it doesnt go anywhere - Please use this e- mail address and i answer it almost daily!!
LsStuff@aol.com or Whitelabelsales@aol.com--
we hadve about 5 years of free aol so were using it!!
Thanks so much and thanks for the support I know Lar really likes making the lube and he enjoys all of you on the Cast Boolit Board!

Many Blessings to All!
Lars Wife

Sometimes Doing the Right Thing and doing the Easy Thing are not always the same - Do the Right Thing!

JesterGrin_1
10-13-2010, 09:14 PM
I just wish to say I have enjoyed using BAC lube thus far and look forward to more in the future. Take care of yourselves and the kids and GOD Bless. :)

LAH
10-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Best wishes to you & him. Love the lube. God Bless.............Creeker

Dry Creek Bullet Works
Dry Creek Firewood

Moonie
10-14-2010, 02:12 PM
This is a truly amazing place, we are a family, your problems are our problems. I'm sure no one will mind waiting a few days.

I do hope the health issues are resolved quickly.

10-14-2010, 03:10 PM
I sent an email for a sample, i would love to be able to support a fellow forum member. Best of luck with the VA sometimes my dad swears they hired the Commie vietnamese to run the place they treat the vets so bad.

Dale53
10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
I can recommend Lars White Label lubes without reservation. My choice is Carnauba Red. The quality is as high as anything else I have tried and better than most. In addition, the price represents great value.

FWIW
Dale53

UT Phoneguy
10-14-2010, 04:32 PM
I whole heartedly agree- I usually order both BAC and Carnuba Red on the same order (two sizers- only one with the heater...) and they are a great value. I just got my recent order a week or so back. I seem to be using the BAC in most everything lately and it works very well. Great product and great folks to deal with- what more could you ask for? It is nice to support those who are a part of this "community" and I hope Lars and family all the best. By the way, their EZ Skin is good stuff too...

LAH
10-15-2010, 09:25 AM
I can recommend Lars White Label lubes without reservation. My choice is Carnauba Red.
FWIW
Dale53

+1...................Creeker

mdi
10-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Mrs. Lars,

Mr. Lars is surely in our prayers. Health issues can/do affect us mentally as well as physically, so if hunting makes Mr. Lars happier, or more at ease, good for him! I can wait a little longer for an order during hunting season.

Lars Wife
10-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Thank you all...:)

Hammer
10-15-2010, 04:45 PM
We can be a patient group when needed!!!!

Get Lars back safe and sound!

Keep your sense of humor with the VA. Been going there myself for the last four years for semi-annuals and tests.... Haven't seen a doctor yet, but have LOTS of diagnosis letters.... The care givers mean well, but I think are driven by quotas and time constraints.... Can't wait till everyone gets to experience "Obama Care". They will demand the system be fixed and we will all be better off!

Thanks to Lars for his service to the country and also to us humble bullet slingers....

15bobcat
10-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Received a phone call today from Mrs LARS, explaining why it was taking longer than usual for my order. With everything on her plate, she is still taking time out to personally call people with her concerns about orders.

I said that I read her thread and like the rest of us, I can wait for my order and take care of Glenn.

Mrs LARS: It was real nice talking to you, and may god bless you and your family.

This board is truly a family in itself and I for one am real proud to be a member of it.

-Harold

BlueSmoke
10-17-2010, 11:58 AM
I Love the BAC. Have some Carnauba Red waiting to go in my second sizer when the LBT Blue runs out.

Have always been treated right by White Label Lubes.

We will be praying for you and your family.

God Bless,

BlueSmoke

shootingbuff
10-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Here is hoping the best for both of you and I am looking forward to using your lubes Please let LAR know we thank him for his service and sacrifice.

Capt Crunch
10-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Wow, what a testimonial. I have only just joined the site and feel like family already. Sent an email for some samples just a bit ago. Please, no rush I am in no hurry. Thank you Mr LARS for your service and sacrifice. Thanks, Jim

cptkeybrd
10-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I discovered Lars Lube a few years ago, undersold the whole market with great choices and great lube. I am proud to be a member of Cast Boolits knowing the heartfelt feelings we have for each other in our ups and our downs. Mrs. Lars never worry about rushin around for orders for us. I for one order way before I will run out. You do a very professional job for a small family operation. Mr. Lars is a lucky man to have you there for him.
Behind every great man is a great woman.
all the best and may god bless.

R.C. Hatter
10-24-2010, 04:24 PM
:coffeecom I have used your bullet lube and particularly like BAC & Carnuba Red. I'll
be ordering more in the future. You folks are a family in the truest sense. I truly wish
all the best for you, may God bless you and hold you in the palm of his hand.

codgerville@zianet.com
10-24-2010, 04:38 PM
The Carnauba Red is top notch, haven't used the others.

shootingbuff
10-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Placed an order, exchanged a couple of e-mails and rcvd my order. all in less than a week, Great packaging to boot.

Very nice experience dealing with White Label

Doby45
10-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Leah is the most bestest. She needs to watch it, we will get to where we only want to deal with the pretty lady and not Glen. ;)

Shepherd2
10-28-2010, 10:12 AM
I didn't realize there were any delays. I snail mailed my order earlier this month and in about 10 days there was a package from LAR in my mailbox. Great turn around as far as I'm concerned.

Mrs. LAR, sounds like you're taking good care of Glenn. He's lucky to have you looking out for him.

I agree about the Boy Scouts. There weren't any troops around when I was young so when my son joined a troop I signed on as an assistant scout master. Thirty years later we still talk about the great times we had. He's still proud that he made Eagle Scout and so am I.

Swede44mag
10-28-2010, 04:07 PM

"Creeker"

Where did you get the bullet on the left with the red lube? I need that mold.

LAH
10-29-2010, 08:08 PM

"Creeker"

Where did you get the bullet on the left with the red lube? I need that mold.

That bullet came from one of my matched set of 4 cavity Ballisti Cast 1101 moulds. I sold it as the Dry Creek 45-255-K............Creeker

Daddyfixit
11-02-2010, 02:35 AM
I've been using BAC with good results, want to try Carnuba Red. In Glen Fryxell's articals he says the hard lubes may not work as well with lower velocity calibers ( .380ACP, 38 SW & plinking loads for 45 LC) How's CR work in these cals?
I just have one Star Luber and it's kind of a pain to change lubes mid stream.

Dale53
11-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Daddyfixit;
I have used Lars Carnauba Red for some time in ALL of my cast bullets for pistols and revolvers.

I shoot more .45 ACP target loads in my 625's than others but Carnauba Red works as good as anything I have used for target loads as well as magnum pistol loads. My match guns shoot under 1" at 25 yards off a rest (or the Ransom Rest) in .32 S&W Long/.32 H&R mag, .38 Special/.357 Magnum (including full wadcutter target loads, .44 Special/Magnum, and .45 Colt/.45 ACP and Auto Rim).

I have settled on CR for my pistol and revolver use for some time with excellent results. I can also state that Mr. & Mrs. Lars are TOPS in my books.

Dale53

Doby45
11-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I also use Carnuba Red in everything and I mean everything I cast and reload. From 308 to .380.. It gets C-Red..

Doc Highwall
11-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I just ordered 10 tubes of the Carnauba Red to try out with my new 22 cal moulds and maybe my 308 palma rifle.

Daddyfixit
11-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys! I have no real complaints with BAC, just a little sticky. Wanted to try Carnuba Red. Sounds like it will work just fine for my lower velocity stuff. I thought I got all the old lube out of my Star machine, sized 70 or 80 more rounds before the new lube showed!

Tmaloy
11-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Just wanted to know if anyone has heard from the Larsens lately? Sent an email to them and haven't heard from them, I hope they are doing well.

Lars Wife
11-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Hey all This is Lars wife and i want to say a huge Thank you to all of you and thanks for understanding about our tardyness..

Glenn has been feelin better this week and we are filling orders it is just takin time to get caught up.

It just takes a whole day to visit the VA and then a day to recover -- thank you all for understanding and being suportive Glenn enjoys makin the lube and talkin with all of you!
Many Blessings
Lars Wife

Lars Wife
11-09-2010, 02:34 PM
You can always e mail me at LsStuff@aol.com going through e mails now

Leah

Lars Wife
11-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Ok one more thing ...
For Glenns Son for his Eagle....

http://www.henryrepeating.com/images/rifles/rifles-gbeagle.png

Tmaloy
11-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Glad to hear everything is OK!

GLynn41
11-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Glad to hear that Mr and Mrs Lars-- I am ready to order some lube too just can not make up my mind I like bac and CR --likely CR

Recluse
11-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Ok one more thing ...

OK, is that rifle already bought, or is it what your son is wanting for completing his Eagle Scout work and badge?

If it's what he wants, I bet some of us here on this forum can make it happen. PM me if you need to.

:coffee:

Tmaloy
11-10-2010, 10:06 AM
OK, is that rifle already bought, or is it what your son is wanting for completing his Eagle Scout work and badge?

If it's what he wants, I bet some of us here on this forum can make it happen. PM me if you need to.

:coffee:

Same Here!

Hammer
11-11-2010, 10:09 AM
PM sent to Recluse

Lars Wife
11-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey all Glenn is actually feeling bette and we are back and almost caught up and appreciate all of yor support...
Thank you for understanding about being late w orders we sort of got slammed and we just had to fill them as recieved.

The VA is still always fun to deal with - NOT .. now i understand why people go postal... Ok in case this is being monitored by anyone No im not planning anything ...lol

We have been talkin about productio9n pf the BPCR again and as soon as we get through the holidays we should be doing somthing along those lines... he just hates sellin it w/o testing it at the range ect...

so we are woorkin on it ... and thank all involved for thoughts and prayers ect

Happy Holidays to one and all!

You all rock!

Lars Wife

Doc Highwall
11-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Lars Wife, I received my 10 tubes of Carnauba Red yesterday Thank You! The package really had the attention of my cats and I had to hide it.

Lars Wife
11-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Greetings again
I want to thank all who have been so wonderfullllllll.....

ok i spoke with Glenn this am and as long as all goes well we should have a BPCR-2 available before the end of the year - prob in one pound blocks..and a Delux x-lox 32 oz. this will be the 45-45-10 formula
I am on it to get it done and we should be able to do it i am ordering supplies today!!

Again thank you all-- I will be looking for feedback on both !!

Moonie
11-19-2010, 06:49 PM
woo-hooo!!!! Can't wait for the 45-45-10

Please tell Glenn his work on that is very much appreciated.

Red squirrel
11-21-2010, 05:20 AM
Glad to hear glenn is feeling better! I just recieved my 20 sticks of car-red in a very timely manner! If you were backed up with orders I sure couldnt tell. Thanks a ton and Ill be in touch for more lube before long. Great to do buisness with such great folks!!

ItZaLLgooD
11-21-2010, 02:53 PM
+1 on the Delux X-lox. I can't make consistent batches to save my hide.

1_Ogre
11-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Don't know what Dudly's prob is. I use white lable in the 357, push it and no probs. Maybe if I push it to 3000fps it might lead though? What ya think? White Lable is great stuff and have a bunch to last me for years to come.

Lars Wife
12-06-2010, 02:31 PM
if anyone wants to work with me - Lars Wife on the web page please holler at me i dont think la has the time or focus lol

LsStuff@aol.com

Gunsmoke4570
12-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Great product. I got a sampler pack last summer and still trying to decide whether I like the BAC or Carnuba Red best. The BAC works great in my pistol loads, even the low velocity target loads. Getting ready to start casting for rifles and leaning toward trying Carnuba Red for everything.

snuffy
12-26-2010, 02:24 PM
http://www.lsstuff.com/lube/

You'd think somebody would have posted this link to their webpage in 106 posts. I want some C. red, now I can order some. If somebody did, I missed it while looking at every post,I'll have to look closer next time.

Looking forward to that nice red color on the mihec cramer 45 HP boolits. Now to figure a way to heat my 450 sizer!

Moonie
12-26-2010, 04:42 PM
http://www.lsstuff.com/lube/

You'd think somebody would have posted this link to their webpage in 106 posts. I want some C. red, now I can order some. If somebody did, I missed it while looking at every post,I'll have to look closer next time.

Looking forward to that nice red color on the mihec cramer 45 HP boolits. Now to figure a way to heat my 450 sizer!

Light bulb, hair dryer, heat gun, metal plate with iron. Or you could buy a heater.

Dale53
12-27-2010, 01:22 AM
snuffy;
Lyman makes a nice heater that is pre-drilled for the Lyman lube/sizers as well as RCBS, Saeco, and Star lubers. It has not temperature adjustment but you can easily and rather inexpensively wire one up using an electrical box, an outlet, a light dimmer switch and a short length of electrical wire. It's about a ten minute job. I had, on hand, a Dremel tool speed control and that's what I use to control temps.

You only want it JUST hot enough to work properly.

Dale53

Lars Wife
01-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey there a quick question

Might you know where i might find a used henrey for the boy to shoot ? obviously he cant shoot the Eagle edition but he did get his first buck and dad does shoot w him he really wants to shoot one but doesnt get the collector thing so being henrey is a good name ect..

thoughts ideas

and as a note i am gettin Lar workin on the lubes he has been testing but not happy w results of some
So he is off to his lube lab ;)

thanks

Happy Hollidays and Happy New Year to all

snuffy
01-13-2011, 02:27 PM
snuffy;
Lyman makes a nice heater that is pre-drilled for the Lyman lube/sizers as well as RCBS, Saeco, and Star lubers. It has not temperature adjustment but you can easily and rather inexpensively wire one up using an electrical box, an outlet, a light dimmer switch and a short length of electrical wire. It's about a ten minute job. I had, on hand, a Dremel tool speed control and that's what I use to control temps.

You only want it JUST hot enough to work properly.

Dale53

Thanks Dale for the tip. I ordered one from midway, got it and installed it,(had to make an adapter plate,(wood). Had it mounted to a 2X4, which is then screwed to the bench to raise it a bit so I can open a drawer under the bench top. I'll do that dimmer project as soon as I can get to the farm&fleet store to get the parts.

I then ordered some carnuba red from white label , along with some 350 xlox. I boiled the 340 sizer to get the 50/50 tamarack out of it, along with the sizer dies. When the lube came I right away installed a stick after allowing the 450 a half hour to heat up. I did some 158156 cast from linotype, man are they purrty all shiny with red stripes!:bigsmyl2:

I'll load some today, test them this weekend. I especially like the C. red because it's less sticky than the tamarack.

Dale53
01-13-2011, 05:22 PM
snuffy;
Glad to help out.

Here's another tip. It takes about thirty minutes or so for the luber to warm with the heater. Being an impatient kind of guy, sometimes I want to start to work NOW. I just use a heat gun to pre-heat the sizer body to speed things up. You CAN overdo this so experiment and stay on the cooler side until you get the hang of it. Using this method, I can be ready to go in three minutes instead of thirty. Sometimes, that makes a difference.

Dale53

Yance
01-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Glen or Mrs. Glen, any idea when BPCR Supreme is going to be available again? I "MAY" have enough left to carry me through this match season but gittin' kinda nervous about supply.

Previously I'd used my own blend of beeswax/Bore Butter but it didn't perform as well in hot weather. I'm a firm believer in BPCR Supreme.

4719dave
01-24-2011, 10:06 PM
props for the boy scouts some of the best times i ever had .Now im watching my nephew going for eagle .Love the bac lube.Just a little sticky is the cr less sticky possibly can put boolits in boxes with this ,i cant do that with the bac ?
Ok one more thing ...

MT Chambers
02-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Anybody know how to get ahold of this guy with the lube? E-mailed him and no response, this always happens to me and i'm starting to get a complex!!!!! So folks, if yer in business, and wanna sell stuff on here, ANSWER YOUR E-MAILS!!!!!!

Bullshop
02-02-2011, 09:29 PM
I wont speak for anyone else but should mention that oft times this happens to us.
We may get an email request for information and when we try to answer the email we get spammed out and the email comes back as undeliverable.
I think some folks might have too much spam protection that is causing this problem.
I tried to answer one yesterday, twice and both came back.
I have no idea what to do about that except just forget it.

btroj
02-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I believe you can buy it from eBay too.
Be patient. This is a one man shop. The product is worth the wait, trust me.

Brad

crawfobj
02-02-2011, 10:23 PM
I believe you can buy it from eBay too.
Be patient. This is a one man shop. The product is worth the wait, trust me.

Brad

+1, and the folks that sell it are as nice as they come too. I'm not sure what's going on, but I looked at their ebay store yesterday and they only had one jug of x-lox and none of the other lube items they normally carry there. I had ordered one of their "sampler packs" a while back and won't order from anyone else as long as I can help it. I hope everything is ok with them.

I need to order some more Carnuba Red!

cptkeybrd
02-02-2011, 11:49 PM
I just emailed them my order of carnuba red, last week and received it this week. I payed with paypal. You might have got their email in spam. Be patient, or just send them the order with payment and you will get it. There is a long list of satisfied customers here.
They are family.

prickett
02-08-2011, 12:36 AM
IIRC I saw where White Label was going to start selling JPW/Alox/MS the first of the year. Looking at their web site, I see no mention of it.

Is my memory correct?

If so, what is the status of it? I'm anxious to make a purchase :-)

GLL
02-08-2011, 01:51 AM
I emailed another order for Carnuba Red, received email confirmation back, and the package arrived all within a week ! :) :)

Jerry

Lars Wife
02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Ok a quick update since i include dall you wonderful people in the loop

Lar has been doin well and we may be at a diagnostic specialist next month to see if we can figure it out - so we will be gone a week- but then back -

Lar went to the range yesterday w many different lubes and he was Very pleased with the X-Lox Delux and all -- so we are closer - i keep nudging him as he really enjoys shooting and testing and all

Thannks so much for all the kind works you are the best

Lars Wife
02-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey all if ever a problem getting in touch w us PLEASE e mail me at LsStuff@aol.com or Whitelabelsales@aol.com

I dont know why the difficulties w e mails -- I did have a security issue a month or so ago and we upped the security on my computer but it should nto be a problem

Lars Wife

BulletFactory
03-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Worked fine for me, I just got a pound of BAC for a .40. I hope that it helps.

BTW, what's the best way to get the excess off the bullets after they get into the cases? I've been wiping them with a rag.

Three-Fifty-Seven
03-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I just copied the email, went to paypal "send money" in the comments I entered what I wanted, added up the lube + shipping, total was what I sent!

Ordered Monday, came on Friday!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bullet Factory,

Are you pan lubing? I don't have a problem if I'm using a sizer.

ColColt
03-12-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm getting real anxious to try the Carnuba Red/BAC I ordered that came so quickly I hardly had time to get the bullets together. I still haven't gotten the internal parts I ordered from Lyman for my old 450 so, I'll have to wait on those. The O-rings are totally shot in the 450...after all, they're only about 30+ years old.

Lars Wife
03-20-2011, 01:14 PM
A quick update for all since you have ben so suportive of us -- We are going to Stanford University for some Diagnositc testing ( Glenn is seeing Dr House ;)) and will be gone all next week- 3-21 through 3-28
He has been workin on the 45-45 10 - but he really wants to go to the range and test it again after he tweeked it from last range testing
i will encourage him to do that after we return--

We appreciate your support and understanding!

FYI His son is goin to sit for Eagle next month!!

Leah
LsStuff@aol.com
E mail me if ya have any questions

Dale53
03-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Leah;
Our prayers are with you, good lady!

Dale53

mold maker
03-20-2011, 04:10 PM
All my friends seem to be donating to their Dr's car funds. Has Obama care cut their payments??????
Good luck with your visits.

Stoats
03-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Just switched over from BAC To Carnuba Red: marvellous stuff! Not quite sure why anyone uses anything else, for any purpose.

The only slight annoyance is if it gets a little warm it likes to get under the bullet in the sizer, but aside from that it's great. Low smoke, and what smoke there is doesn't stink to high heaven.

I've got about 5 sticks left, but I will certainly be ordering a whole envelope full when that stock is getting low. I guess I'll have all the other stuff I ordered to try just sitting around gathering dust forever...

LUCKYDAWG13
03-28-2011, 09:23 AM
i got my carnuba red last week cleaned one of my sizers out to try out
dangit now i have to clean out my outher one out
thank you
Jim G

Lars Wife
04-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey all were back and doin well after a week in the hospital we did findout some stuffs and Glenn isnt dying anytime soon but did find out he was exposed to some nasty stuff in the gulf -- but they really dont know too much about it or how to treat it so he is now part of a research paper :)

We are gettin orders out since we got behind but most people still understand -- so that is good we are almost caught up on everything i think he will be pouring today and some tomorow we get to go over his results tomorow -- lol

He is planing on a trip to the range again to test the 45-45 10 he wasnt quite satisfied with the results he had on the last batch -- but still tweeking it

THank you all for your thoughts and prayers --

I am still looking for a henry the little guy can shoot -- since he cant shoot a collector gun -- and after the 4th of this month he is ready to sit for boards for EAGLE !!

Oh ya know i always say God likes a good joke -- we get back the printer is dead- we put in a new one and after half a day i am up and running - then Friday - we get a call from our son at School --- he broke his arm.
The real story is he fell backwards playing vollyball- we felt it needed more juice - so the story Grandma is believing - is -- on FRIDAY ( April 1st - first clue ) at about 8:20 in the morning ( second clue ) Glenn and our son were out shooting the Howdah 70 cal in the woods - it woke a sleeping bear- that charged at him - our son being 12 and all- tripped over his shoolace and fell backwards- but quickly played dead. The bear Steped on his hand and broke his arm - but since he was doing such a good job playing dead he went away - So he is in a soft cast today and tuesday he gets a real cast .
Now can anyone see the truth in that story - there is some !

As always E mail me w any questions or concerns
Leah
Lars Wife
LsStuff@aol.com

Moonie
04-04-2011, 11:40 AM
I avoid volleyball, been injured twice, first time broken finger, second time a torn calf muscle, but then I probably shouldn't have been playing with teenage kids (my kids and their cousins) at 40 years old...

nouseforaname1246
04-15-2011, 07:18 PM
wow talk about quick, i snail mailed my order on Monday and the lube showed up to my door this morning. just finished cleaning out the lube-sizer, cant wait to try it out. Thanks :)

biker_trash_1340
04-21-2011, 09:23 PM
That was fast ///
Put an order in for 32oz of Xlox on 4/17/11 came today 4/21/11
Great stuff. Keep up the good work BT

GrumpyFinn
04-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Put an order in about a month ago, called last week what's going on. Turns out my order was lost during a storm, received my order (+ plenty of extra lube) yesterday, Thanks guys, I'll be ordering more soon.

Grumpy

toddrod
04-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Same here, mailed my check and recieved the order 8 days later. Very happy with the Carnuba Red.

mebe007
04-26-2011, 05:12 PM
my order got paypaled today for 24 sticks. we will see what happens. im excited

birdadly
07-21-2011, 05:29 PM
paypal payment sent for my first ever lube, 18 sticks of C Red and 6 BAC... I'm hoping to pan lube some 45ACPs up with them. I'm getting closer and closer to shooting my own lead!! Woohoo!!

milprileb
07-31-2011, 07:56 AM
Well, once I broke the code on unknown tongues here on the boards and sorted out that White Label, LSC, Lars, Glen were all the same, it was easy: I ordered 3 Carnuba Red, 4 BAC and 3 of 2500 flavors of lube. All work superbly. Fast delivery and I send my orders in via snail mail since I don't trust internet money transfers.....if Dept of Def. can't secure internet, my money is not going to be put at risk on internet.

I find I like the Carnuba Red best so far. It goes on and stays on and is a bit less tacky. The BAC is a close second and I think it is my 9mm cast bullet choice as it fills the small lube bands on Lee bullets easily and quick. I like CR for 45acp. The 2500
is the one that might be the game changer. I like how it works in my Lyman 450
and it seems to stay on bullets well too.

All shoot well and prevent leading.

I am seeing no love for the LBT lubes now that I have found White Label and my wallet loves the difference.[smilie=6:

lts70
08-03-2011, 11:30 AM
I sent in a paypal order for the 14 sticks in tubes in the USPS Flat Rate Envelope on Aug 1st. I did 10 Carnuba Red and 4 BAC. I explained what I wanted in the paypal comment/communication box Do I still need to send in an email or PM as well?

I have a brother that lives in Pocatello, ID and I go see him quite often. Is Glenn ok with picking up localy? I hate to pay shipping if I can get arround it. For this first order I could not wait and just went ahead and spent the $5.60 flat rate envelope price to get some in hand.

milprileb
08-11-2011, 09:52 AM
[B]Your brother will spend more that 5 bucks in gas and time than the flat rate envelope costs but do as what rocks your boat.

The key to getting max for your shipping costs is to order the max that White Label can stuff in that flat rate envelope.

I find White Label lubes to be spectacular. I always order ten sticks minimum and I am finding a real love for the carnuba red. I like it the best for 45acp. Works best with my Lyman 450 for 45acp. The BAC works fine as well and may be the ideal lube for my 9mm loads. I don't think one can go wrong with WH lubes. They are the GLOCK of bullet lubes.... they just work/B]

LAH
08-13-2011, 09:37 AM
I am finding a real love for the carnuba red.

Me too

Don Purcell
08-13-2011, 10:52 AM
It can't be beat!

bslim
11-17-2011, 09:59 AM
I load all of my pistol loads with CR thru a Star lube sizer. All of them work just fine and if it isn't broke, I have no plans on changing anything. This year alone, I ran 8300 rnds. thru my 45 LC CAS guns with zero leading problems and zero lube/sizing difficulties.

Yance
11-17-2011, 10:10 AM
Any chance we'll be seeing BPCR Supreme back in the lineup any time soon? I really don't want to have to change lubes since Supreme works so well for me.

Hardcast416taylor
11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Has anyone seen their new shipping address????Robert

sljacob
11-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Has anyone seen their new shipping address????Robert

just been to their web sight, it is listed on the order page:

White Label Lube
364 Indian Point Road
Ward AR 72176

seems they have moved

LatheRunner
12-23-2011, 06:16 PM
First Order From White Lable Lube

First time ordering from Glenn and Leah. I mailed the order on 12/09/11 (snail mail). I just recieved it today on 12/23/11. I think that was pretty fast , because they just made a big move. Mailed in the flat rate envelope. Lube was recieved in perfect shape. I hope I get to use some on Monday. Just wanted to let everyone know that Glenn and Leah are up and running.

LatheRunner

Dale53
12-23-2011, 08:52 PM
LatheRunner;
Glad to hear that Glenn and Leah are back in business. I would HATE to loose that asset...

Dale53

Yance
12-23-2011, 08:59 PM
I just wish Glen could get back into production of his BPCR Supreme.

Gunslinger1911
01-26-2012, 09:19 AM
WOW !! I PayPal'd in an order for some Carnuba Red Weds at about 2:00, at 6:30 I got a notification from USPS that my package was on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just............. wow

Thanks Glenn and Leah !!

mstarling
02-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Terrific supplier!

Rather than change the lube in a Lyman 450 ... I just use Carnauba Red for everything. Is simply a GREAT product.

Order for another 24 sticks just sent.

LAH
02-03-2012, 12:41 PM
terrific supplier!

Rather than change the lube in a lyman 450 ... I just use carnauba red for everything. Is simply a great product.

Order for another 24 sticks just sent.

++1++

milprileb
04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
You are using carnuba red for rifle ???

White Label: great products , great folks. I have all flavors of their lubes.

Just Duke
04-17-2012, 09:36 AM
The best stuff I have ever used.

Griz44mag
06-03-2012, 10:39 AM
The post here convinced me I needed to try Lars stuff.
Just placed an order for 10 sticks.

Great info!

paul h
06-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Just ordered a dozen sticks of BAC last week and they showed up yesterday. I just need to run the lbt soft out of my sizer, can't wait to switch lubes.

Great to deal with, fast shippers and you can't beat the price.

yancey
06-18-2012, 06:43 PM
I ordered some of the Carnuba Red about two months ago. ( I sure do like it)
"It lookes like this will be the lube i use from now on!!! Just got 14 more sticks in the mail today.

Thanks Glenn and Leah!!

LAH
06-19-2012, 06:44 AM
I ordered some of the Carnuba Red about two months ago. ( I sure do like it)
"It lookes like this will be the lube i use from now on!!! Just got 14 more sticks in the mail today.

Thanks Glenn and Leah!!

Sure enough great stuff.

zomby woof
06-19-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm all in on 2500+, great stuff rifle and pistol.

Lars Wife
06-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi there - This is Leah Lars Wife and I want to Give a HUGE Thank You to Everyone Who has supported Glenn and I during the Move we recently went through..... It was very trying to our family. We are Glad That Glenn is doing much better in the new location, if that is weather , treatment , whatever I am greatful for that!
We do need to figure the local hunting spots and dishing spots since we dont know them like we did back home but were getting there!
The shop has come a long way and we have power there now we need to wire it in to the panel and we will be able to use it :)
We / I really just wanted to say Thank You to everyone
Leah
LsStuff@aol.com

Lars Wife
06-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh I am workingt on the web page - my first attempt at web page writing so please bear with me especially as the 'store ' startts so work;D any questions please e mail me

Leah

LAH
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Happy for you Leah. May The Lord Bless you in your new home & shop........Lynn

Lars Wife
06-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Our new address is 364 indian point road Ward AR 72176 you can still e mail us at LsStuff.com or LsStuff@aol.com
we will be happy to help you now that things are starting to level out
Thank you all and many blessings for the support :)

Hamish
06-28-2012, 11:32 PM
You mean the excessively long 2 1/2 day wait for my order of Red was in the middle of a move? For shame! Horrible service! How dare you!

(The web page worked great!)

H.Callahan
06-29-2012, 10:30 AM
You mean the excessively long 2 1/2 day wait for my order of Red was in the middle of a move? For shame! Horrible service! How dare you!
*hahahahaha*

Agreed. I caught them in mid-move myself. It was two business days from order to receipt. If they start getting it here any faster, it is going to arrive before I order it!

GNILOP
06-30-2012, 08:21 AM
WHERE CAN I GET THOSE RUBBER PANS OR COOKIE SHEETS TO USE FOR LUBING. I WANT TO TRY A NEW LUBE MADE FROM TOILET RING SEALS AND JHONSON WAX.
garypoling64@Gmail.com

Dale53
06-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Those "Rubber" pans are silicone baking pans. I bought mine at a discount from "Bed, Bath, and Beyond".

Cookie sheets are simply flat aluminum sheets with the ends folded up a bit. Women who bake (like my wife) put cookie dough on the sheets and put in the oven. You can often pick them up for a dollar or so at a thrift store. Or conversely, you can buy new from "Bed, Bath, and Beyond" or Walmart.

Here's a source (Google is your friend):

http://www.target.com/p/silicone-solutions-square-cake-pan-pink/-/A-10429003

The baking sheet is to stabilize the silicone pan when moving, etc. Silicone is so flexible that if you try to pick it up loaded with bullets and lube it will most likely dump the whole mess all over you, the counter and the carpet. Put the silicone pan on the cookie sheet and you can safely handle it.

BE CAREFUL!

FWIW
Dale53

Hardcast
10-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Although I have read numerous posts about Carnuba Red and BAC, I have not read any opinions about using Carnuba Red on low pressure-low velocity rounds like .45 ACP and .38 wadcutters. So does the Carnuba red work fine on those, or would BAC be much better? I also load cast boolits in most other common handgun calibers also. (38/357/44 Mag/45 Colt/500 Linebaugh) So I need to use one lube for all my cast boolits. Melting the lube out of a sizer to change lubes is WAY too much trouble. Heating the lubrisizer is no problem. It is cool in my basement and I put a heat lamp on it anyway. I have been using Felix that a friend made and gave me, and it the best lube I have ever used, but I don't think he is making it anymore and for the price of White Label lubes, I don't see how I can beat it with home made lube, even though I am tempted to try to make Ben's Red. So Carnuba Red users, what are your thoughts on .45 ACP target loads and .38 wadcutters? Thanks.

cptkeybrd
10-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Hardcast
I use carnauba red exclusively now. I tried bac but the red works great for all I shoot, 380,9,38,40,45.
Thats my take and I'm stickin to it, carnauba red that is...

Dale53
10-31-2012, 06:08 PM
My most shot rounds are .45 ACP and I also shoot .32's and .38's. I use nothing but Carnauba Red for those cartridges. I shoot a lesser amount of .44 Special and .45 Colt but they also get the Carnauba Red treatment. I am a fair pistol shot and DEMAND target accuracy. I get it with Carnauba Red.

If a person doesn't have a heater, then one of the other of Lars' White Label lubes will work for you. I have and use a heater for my Star and RCBS luber/sizers.

Carnauba Red in .38 wadcutters:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj80/Dale53/HG50BB-1402_900x1200.jpg

Carnauba Red in .45 ACP:
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj80/Dale53/QHG503bullet-1735.jpg

Target shot at 25 yards, standing with carnauba red lubed bullets (Mihec H&G #68):

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj80/Dale53/img095.jpg

Dale53

Hardcast
10-31-2012, 06:30 PM
I am surprised that a lube designed for high speed rifle boolits works so well for low pressure handgun boolits. However, I cannot argue with results. Thanks much for the replies. :)

GhostRider32
01-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here and have learned a lot by reading but something I'm still not sure about is how to properly pan lube with Carnauba Red. I'm am going to try it in all of my loads but have a couple of questions.

What temp do I need to melt the C Red? I am thinking of using a cake pan on low temp on the stove top and letting the lube melt and flow into the grooves of the bullet. Will that work?

Do I need the silicone pan? I was thinking that once the lube cooled I could simply pull the bullets out of the pan with the lube in the grooves and then into the sizer, is that correct?

hermans
01-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Wow Dale53! I also have a Mihec H&G #68 mold, as well as Carnauba Red.....but I could never shoot a group standing like that!!!! That is very impressive shooting:mrgreen:

ShootR
01-27-2013, 03:01 PM
From the reviews you guys have listed, I ordered some carnauba red to try. Nice pictures Dale53.

Dale53
01-27-2013, 04:34 PM
hermans;
You will find a silicone cake pan a VERY useful accessory. Carnauba Red sticks so tight it doesn't want to release from the pan. Keep in mind, that a silicone pan is SO flexible that it will not support itself. Be sure and place is on a cookie sheet or a piece of thin plywood to move it around. Otherwise the pan may collapse when you try to pick it up. Dumping hot wax all over you is NOT a good thing (the lube melts around 165 degrees - that will produce VERY bad burns if it comes into contact with your body). When the lube cake has solidified in the silicone pan (but still hot) then you can pop the lube cake out of the pan and push the lubed bullets out of the lube cake. Let the cake cool naturally until it is just under the temperature that will burn you. The bullets will release nicely with full lube grooves. Let it get too cold and you won't be able to easily remove the bullets. Time the first time and adjust for best results.

hermans & ShootR;
Thanks for the kind words.

Dale53

jason f
02-12-2013, 07:51 PM
I keep looking at bottom of page to order bull plate but can not find link for some reason

Dale53
02-12-2013, 09:32 PM
I keep looking at bottom of page to order bull plate but can not find link for some reason

That's because Lars' White Label lubes does not sell it.

It is sold by Bullshop (Bullshop's Sprueplate lube). Send a PM to Bullshop...

Dale53

ShootR
02-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Carnauba Red does stick to the metal pan. That means it also sticks well to the boolit.
I use a homemade boolit cookie cutter which works ok. It will sometime clog.
Will try the silicone pan and less cooling time as Dale53 suggested. It may be quicker.

robpete
02-17-2013, 12:29 PM
I cast only handgun rounds and have been using the Carnuba Red for everything. It can get a little smokey at times, but no leading to mention. Even in very slow 38 loads. I use a heated 4500 sizer and this stuff flows very nice. Will definiteyl be using this stuff as long as it's around.

Lars Wife
03-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Hey all
This is Lars Wife and i want to say a HUGE thank you to the patience you all have shown me in regards to getting orders out. We have been SWAMPED like never before with huge orders and Lar is pouring everyday piles o sticks and then the liquid stuff.
As SOON as i get the lube from Lar i get it out to the customers in the order recieved and by what i get from Lar. I always ask him to do the lowest numbers first so we can get the oldest orders out first, but with this buying craze that is going on wow, it is unreal.
We actually are catching up -- All I can say is Please be patient as we figure this out and Thank You so much for understanding, we still support the Boy Scouts and every now and then we have to go the the VA for doctors appts, BUT for the most part were active in pouring everyday!!
THANK YOU !!!
Your support and business mean a lot to us

Lars Wife

LAH
03-21-2013, 09:56 AM
So glad business is good for ya.

**oneshot**
03-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Happy to see your both doing well!

j_dude77
03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
I just tried the carnuba red in some 38+P loads; not even a speck of leading after 30 rounds. I will try it on 45 acp tomorrow in a 1911 and a blackhawk. So far this lube is A++.

V8Astro
04-08-2013, 07:54 PM
A HUGE thanks to the friendly folks at White Label Lubes. I had a small SMALL issue with an order I placed recently. I sent an email hoping they could assist. Boy did they! Not only did the company solve my issue they sent a few more sticks of lube to me free of charge.

I'm not the kinda guy who trolls for free stuff. Especially when it comes from hard-working people who strike out on their own. They went way beyond helping me out and made sure I felt like I was their only customer.

A+ Thought I should share....sorry mods this isn't technical but I felt like they deserved the credit.

V8AC

FLYCUTTER
04-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Much obliged for the Carnauba Red that came in today Leah and Glenn. When I burn this up I'll be back for another box.

pakmc
05-16-2013, 08:17 PM
I"m looking forward to seeing how your lube works, as I said, the "check" is in mail, Pat

Ben
05-16-2013, 08:20 PM
I ordered a big bottle of 45-45-10 from Lars on Friday, May 10 th.

It was in my mail box Monday morning, May 13th.

You can't beat that for service.

Ben

Shedhunter
05-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Got my order in the mail today, speedy as always. Looking forward to trying out the Carnauba Red.

gspgundog
05-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Placed an order last night and got an email today, saying they have been getting slammed lately and are shipping everyday. So they will get my order out as soon as possible thank you for your understanding. Guess everyone like me must have read the post and ordered some Carnauba Red.

josper
05-23-2013, 12:50 PM
I have been using white label BAC for my 45-70 loads and also for my 45colt loads. No leading in either .A grate product at a good price.

H.Callahan
05-24-2013, 12:25 PM
I ordered a big bottle of 45-45-10 from Lars on Friday, May 10 th.
They are selling 45/45/10? I didn't see it on their site -- but I am easily confused these days...

jmort
05-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Yes and it is good stuff. Got some a few months ago.

50 Caliber
06-24-2013, 12:03 AM
I Love there BAC lube! Works great an I cant make it myself for $1.65 a stick!

timbuck
06-24-2013, 12:41 AM
They are selling 45/45/10? I didn't see it on their site -- but I am easily confused these days...

http://lsstuff.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=31

Moonman
10-21-2013, 01:43 PM
I just ordered a 32 ounce jug of White Label Lubes 45/45/10 Deluxe X-Lox mix.

I have a PPC revolver I just aquired and have a mold that drops ready to load.

I've been mixing 50/50 Lee Alox and Mineral Spirits, tumble lube, dry them and load em'.

The bullets .359 SWC have Regular Lube grooves not Tumble Lube ones and they work fine.

I'm trying Lar's Deluxe X-LOX to cut down on the stickiness of the bullets.

This is one quick method to loadin' and shootin' the revolver.

Brett
10-21-2013, 04:03 PM
I have some Carnauba Red from White Label. I really like it and it works well in my .38s. When I run out I will defiantly order more.

novalty
10-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Hopefully he is rebuilding from the fire (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?214880-Fire-at-White-Label-Lube&highlight=white+label+lube+fire) and will be back operational soon.

hawgfan
10-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Hopefully he is rebuilding from the fire (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?214880-Fire-at-White-Label-Lube&highlight=white+label+lube+fire) and will be back operational soon.

I talked to Glenn last night and placed my order, I also asked if they were going to rebuild. He told me they had a temp building setup and would be up and running any day now.

Viper225
12-21-2013, 12:09 PM
I wish them a speedy recovery.
The weather has not been real great for outdoor repair work the last month. I think North Arkansas has been catching the same weather we have in Southcentral Missouri.

They are shipping per Leah's e-mail. I have an order in for 10 sticks of CR. Looking forward to trying it out.

Bob

myg30
12-21-2013, 12:18 PM
I just received an order from them yesterday. They are still shipping what is in stock and what was not damaged by the fire. My Envelope arrived safe and sound. No damage at all. Jar, bottle and lube sticks all great.

Thank you again Glenn, God Bless you and your family's. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a better Happy, healthy New Year.

Mike

hunter74
12-21-2013, 01:12 PM
I use Carnuba Red for all my boolits. From 38 wadcutters to 460 magnum loads at 2000 fps. Works great ! No need to look for anyting else for my use. A great product for a great price!

kayak1
12-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Just the other week I received a box of 100 sticks of Carnuba Red. They are up and running. let's just keep on ordering from them and help them keep the cash flow to help with the rebuilding. Nice people, great to do business with.

mike_kaleigh
01-07-2014, 07:04 PM
just ordered some 45 45 10 from him thursday and got it monday, first time ordering from him, they are great people to work with. he said he has all liquid lubes on the shelf but is 2 week behind on stick lubes. so he is back in business.

pworley1
01-07-2014, 08:28 PM
I have tried all the White Label lubes, and like them all.

hogstad7
01-18-2014, 09:45 AM
What lube should I choose for .44mag (NOE429421)?
I have a Lyman 450 without heat.

Socal147
01-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Any of the whites label lubes will work. The 50/50 is the softest and I am currently using it for 45/70, 44 and 500 magnum. I also use their 45/45/10. I shoot mainly light to light medium loads and they work perfect. Today I placed an order for carnauba red, BAC, and 2400. I like their products and customer care..

Slow Elk 45/70
01-23-2014, 03:48 AM
Mr. Lars , Thank you for your Service , Mrs. Lars Thank you for all you do....I hope you all get going again, sounds like things are looking up for you all now. I've been using your products for several years and I do not need anything more than your products. I understand the problems at the V.A. , I spend a lot of my time with them also...Semper FI , Jim

CPL Lou
01-24-2014, 07:00 PM
What lube should I choose for .44mag (NOE429421)?
I have a Lyman 450 without heat.

I would try BAC or 2500+

CPL Lou

winchester 71
01-28-2014, 12:24 AM
White lable products have worked great and have simplifled trying to keep lube and dies in all 4
sizers for proper speeds and diameter of sizing dies........super fast.......RED..........600 to 1800 with out needing a heater or being sticky then 2500 lube.........simple and easy.........

gravely
03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I want to try some of the white label lube and I need advice on whether to get the 50-50 or BAC? I will use this for .45 ACP target loads only and my understanding is that the softer the lube the less leading for low velocity ammo, but the tradeoff is that soft lube will sometimes not stay in the bullet groove very well. I have star lubersizer with a heater. Whats your experience using white label lube for .45 target rounds?

remy3424
03-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Have to love the RED, have 3 types, great lube, service and price. kayak1...100 stiks? WOW...commercial caster? I wish I had illusions of using 100 stiks of lube in my lifetime Maybe if I make it to retirement my berms will fill much quicker with lead.

Leadforbrains
03-14-2014, 09:43 AM
BAC lube works great in my .45ACP pistols.

CHeatermk3
03-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Ordered some 2500 plus online last friday 3/7 mailed my check saturday got my lube yesterday. That's great service in my book.

LAH
03-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Ordered some 2500 plus online last friday 3/7 mailed my check saturday got my lube yesterday. That's great service in my book.

They are great people.

oger
03-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Just started using the red on handgun bullets. It is a vast improvement over the previous commercial lube that I bought mainly for it's price ( serious mistake).

AndyC
04-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Carnauba Red is my favorite for .45acp - BAC was far too tacky/messy for me.

ACrowe25
04-10-2014, 01:20 PM

My experiences exactly. BAC worked well just had to store them properly to not make a mess. CR I just drop in a plastic tote.

lar45
04-13-2014, 09:18 PM
I appreciate all you guys haveing patience with us after our fire last September.
We are working out of a temp building while the shop is being finished. It's a little crammped, but we're making it work.

somebody said that they couldn't find a link to our site, so here it is again.
www.LsStuff.com or www.LsStuff.com/store for our online store.

Thanks again
Glenn & Leah Larsen

Pooch
05-08-2014, 04:07 PM

Ordered some Carnuba Red about six months ago just to try it. Great stuff! No smoke that I've noticed & accuracy is great. I use it in everything from my .45 Colt, .38 Special, 7.62 x 54R & my .444 Marlin. The 30 - 30 Winchester is next.

bruce drake
08-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Just ordered a 32oz bottle of their X-lox and 10 sticks of the 2500. I've used their BAC for the last 5 years with great success. My leading problems stopped once I started using the BAC versus storebought lube (RCBS)

I'm looking forward to having a nice supply of good lubes on the shelf again as I was down to my last tube of BAC and my last Alox bottle from LEE is nearly empty.

Bruce

Charlie U.
11-03-2014, 10:25 PM
I am well impressed with White Label.

I recently ordered a jug of White Label's 45/4510 Deluxe X-lox tumble lube. They sent me a jug of regular X-Lox by mistake.
They realized they had made the mistake and e-mailed me a heads-up before the shipment even arrived. They were very good about making it right and quickly sent me the correct product AND let me keep the other jug of tumble lube.

Good product at a fair price and first rate customer service......you can't beat it with a stick.

John Guedry
11-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Good folks, great products.

Idaho Shooter
01-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Thanks for posting the link. This is my first day here.

I just cast my first bullets today for the 41 mag revolvers. I made 175's with large deep grease groves to be shot at 600 to 750 fps. I also made 210's to be used at 1000 fps and 255's to be shot over H110 at 1000 to 1100 fps. Which of your lubes would be best suited for these applications.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Idaho_Shooter/DSCF2265_zps8b61b1f9.jpg

GoodOlBoy
01-05-2015, 04:16 AM
Lar's page is http://www.lsstuff.com/ for White Label Lube. I can tell you I love their premixed 45-45-10 for tumble lubing. For a regular luber-sizer I am sure somebody on here will be able to help you out with info, or send Lar's a email just in case he misses the post!

GoodOlBoy

knifemaker
01-05-2015, 05:09 AM
I use 220 gr. boolit in my Blackhawk 41 mag and use White label 2500+ as my lube. No leading and very good accuracy up to 1300 fps with my hunting load. I have used BAC also in this caliber and it worked great also. The 2500+ is a little more firm for warm weather use and the reason I switched to it over the BAC. Using the 2500+ means I do not have to clean out my lube-sizer and switch lubes when I lube for my rifle calibers that shoot at a higher velocity.

myg30
01-05-2015, 09:35 AM

I just cast my first bullets today for the 41 mag revolvers. I made 175's with large deep grease groves to be shot at 600 to 750 fps. I also made 210's to be used at 1000 fps and 255's to be shot over H110 at 1000 to 1100 fps. Which of your lubes would be best suited for these applications.

First, welcome to the forum Idaho S. Great place this forum is. A wealth of knowledge and info on everything, plus great guys n gals. Great looking Boolits you cast there.
You can't go wrong with any of Lar's lubes. They make a lube to fit all your needs PLUS you might want to try their hand balm, great stuff fer the cold weather.
As good ob suggested the BAC and 2500 are awesome lubes,priced well and will help keep your bbl lead free. You may need to heat or warm your lube sizer with a hair dryer.
Great folks, great price, quick service n shipping.

Good luck, be safe and again welcome.

Mike

Idaho Shooter
01-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Thanks. I posted an E-mail to White label, and will be ordering something from them.

I just read a response from Glenn. I think their Carnuba Red is my huckleberry.

tazman
01-05-2015, 10:17 PM

I use both X-Lox and the 45-45-10 in my handguns. Both work perfectly for me and I load velocities up to 1200fps.

JesterGrin_1
01-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Thanks. I posted an E-mail to White label, and will be ordering something from them.

I just read a response from Glenn. I think their Carnuba Red is my huckleberry.

Carnuba Red will require heat to flow through your sizer. Where as BAC will not.

rlb
01-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Carnuba Red worked just fine in my 44 last weekend. 265 gr SWC GC with 25 gr of H110. Don't know the velocity, but it's movin' right down the barrel. Got pretty good accuracy and no lead or any other bad things in the gun.

10gaOkie
03-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Using Carnuba Red through my RCBS Lube/Sizer with a Lyman heater under it for good flow. The lube is kind of sticky when handling it in tubes but I dont notice this when handling bullets so much. Excess lube sticks do not melt in my hot garage in the summer. I have made my own lube in the past and am happy switching to White Label. No where near the mess. Right now, I am lubing bullets for .380, 9mm, .45acp and .454 Casual. Works great and you cant beat the price with super fast shipping. Just called in a order last Monday and had my lube on Thursday. Thanks Glen for a great product.

Chris

BulletFactory
04-04-2015, 11:29 PM
I've been using a 50/50 mix of BAC with Carnuba red for years in the .40, but I've never cast or an M-1A before. So, what lube should I use for it?

I'll probably use a 170-175 grain gas checked round. I'm hoping to use Unique, because it can be used in both weapons according to the Lyman guide.

lar45
04-13-2015, 01:01 AM
Your mix of BAC and Carnauba Red should work great in the M1A also.
The 2500+ lube would be a very good option also. It works great in 30 cal rifles for a wide range of velocities, from plinking loads up through 2800fps+.
If you already have BAC/C-Red in your luber, you might as well give it a try in the M1A.

Let us know if there is anything you need.
Thanks
Glenn.

BulletFactory
04-13-2015, 08:05 AM
Awesome, thanks. I've always been happy with your stuff. Whatever it is lol.

pjames32
04-18-2015, 05:03 PM
Anyone using Carnuba Red in slow to moderate 45-70 loads? That's what's in my sizer now and it would be easiest.
PJ

lar45
04-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Carnauba Red is my favorite lube and is what I use for everything from 38 special to 500S&W.
Different cartridges and loads might perform better with just a different lube.
If the 45-70 was the only thing you'd be loading for I'd suggest 2500+ or 50/50. If it's already in your luber you might as well give it a try. If it doesn't perform well for you, just send me a PM and I'll send you some samples of 2500+ and 50/50 if you want.

MBTcustom
04-19-2015, 08:32 AM
Carnauba Red is my favorite lube and is what I use for everything from 38 special to 500S&W.
Different cartridges and loads might perform better with just a different lube.
If the 45-70 was the only thing you'd be loading for I'd suggest 2500+ or 50/50. If it's already in your luber you might as well give it a try. If it doesn't perform well for you, just send me a PM and I'll send you some samples of 2500+ and 50/50 if you want.

I heartily agree with this. My house alloy is 95.6/2.2/2.2 and my house lube is Carnauba Red. I think I have a pile of bullets from every mold on my rack cast from that alloy and lubed with that lube. It's just a great go to lube for darn near anything, and it stores well.
I also use 45/45/10 and 2500+ (both WLL products). I pretty much deffer to White Label for everything lube related at this point.

BulletFactory
04-19-2015, 09:29 AM
Now If we just had the recipe. Don't let the perfect lube disappear to history. :(

dragon813gt
04-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Don't use anything but White Label Lubes.

Same here if it's a stick lube. I need to buy some X-Lox so I have enough to mix up some BLL. One of my sizers is full of CR while the other is full of 2500+. I need a third sizer because I'm going to mix those two together to see what it does.

krallstar
04-19-2015, 10:35 AM
First time using a lubrisizer. I bought White Label Lube Co. 50-50 Bees Wax This will be for under 1200fps in rifle and pistol. Is this what i wanted. Will eventually be bringing some up to 15 or 1600fps.

pjames32
04-19-2015, 12:56 PM
Thanks Lars. Ill try the Carnuba Red. I might need another sizer :)
PJ

Doc Highwall
04-19-2015, 01:46 PM
How does CR compare to the 2700?

lar45
04-19-2015, 10:14 PM
There is a little confusion on the label for Carnauba Red and I appologise for that.
When I was first wringing out Carnaba Red in my 06 I only pushed it to just over 2700fps. I was useing a 190gn Fat30 so I didn't push it any faster, but I was left with a clean barrel with no leading or fouling. So in the upper corner of the label, I put 2700 on it. I make custom colors sometimes and made a batch of blue a little while back. The label may have just said Carnauba on it with the 2700 in the upper left corner.
I think that is where the mix up is coming from.
Some of the high speed tests have shown a little difference between the two, which I would not have expected at all. I put in just a little bit more Blue Dye than what I normally use to get the color right. I don't know if that small amount of dye will effect the performance of the two. I do keep records of every batch made so I can reproduce it if needed.
Hope this helps clear the water some.

Glenn.

lar45
04-19-2015, 10:33 PM
First time using a lubrisizer. I bought White Label Lube Co. 50-50 Bees Wax This will be for under 1200fps in rifle and pistol. Is this what i wanted. Will eventually be bringing some up to 15 or 1600fps.

50/50 is a great all purpose lube that should handle about 90% of all cast bullet needs. I have pushed it to just over 2200fps without any problems. If you live in a hot area, then you might want a stiffer lube, but alot of it depends on specifically what you want it to do. 50-50 can smoke a little bit, so I wouldn't want to use it in an indoor range.
If you run into any problems or have questions, just give us a call.
Glenn.

jmort
04-19-2015, 10:48 PM
I have been using CR and BAC 1 to 2 for pan lubing. Very happy with the results.

Bullwolf
04-19-2015, 11:35 PM
I like to mix Carnuba Red and BAC at a 50/50 ratio for my boolit lube. I use this lube when I require a bit more performance (like magnum pistol, or rifle) than my standard tumble lube application of 45-45-10.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=137393&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1425694656

The majority of my target boolits are tumble lubed in 45-45-10 - Also purchased from White Label Lubes.

http://lsstuff.com/store/images/45-45-10-02.JPG

I don't even bother making it myself anymore, it's both cheaper and easier to purchase 45-45-10 directly from White Label Lubes. They are good people, extremely easy to deal with, and always happy to help out.

White Label Lubes simply work.

- Bullwolf

BulletFactory
04-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Blue! Cool! I hate red, but your lubes are worth putting up with it. Good on you man.

lar45
04-20-2015, 10:03 AM
We can make Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow and Brown. If there is a color that you just have to have, I can check to see if I can get it. There is a 40 stick minimum for custom colors and they are $.10 per stick more. One time I made a run of Purple for a guy who was a big Kansas State fan.